GanjaMonster

some maps i would like to see on the servers

We had kistroll before on the server, and the map didn't work. every round went into iso, because if you had them go past it, it was too easy to rebel. if a ct was trying to watch them make sure they didn't run back to cells for vent, he got too close and opened armory and if you sent some to the other side they were over run and ended up getting to the vent on either side of the armory hallway and open it getting em all guns. shitty map.

as for pacman i think we had that as well. not sure i know we had 1 pacman style map.

@@silence add some new maps bro. It's always something the community wants.

Kittens and Maxsecurity look good. We could re-add Kistroll if the Ct's didnt suck dick. The other one doesnt look great.

+1 for 2 and 3 (JB) as well. Both look pretty unique and overall really cool, #2 especially. We could certainly use some new maps on the server to hopefully replace the ones that are never played.

I've been working hardcore on the website lately. I may have tomorrow off so I see if I can test out some maps :)

Don't attack me if I am unable, the website is the core of the clan and it needs to be top-notch :C