Sign in to follow this  
CPMaverick

Easier to Read Rules

Hey guys, I've just spent a few minutes going through the newly updated rules... and I have to say that it is simply impossible to read. We expect people to join the server and know how to play by our server rules, yet understanding them isn't exactly an easy task.

Note, this is obviously not a replacement for the official rules, but I'm taking some time to go through and try to simplify and clarify the rules that we already have in place. The formatting alone is very irritating to go through, and I've tried already to try and fix that with headings and such. There is a lot of redundancy and overcomplex explanations

Here's the Google Doc for what I have so far. You are able to make comments on sections that can be condensed or made easier to understand. I've only eliminated little redundancies and fixed up the formatting, but I'm planning to make an easier-to-read version of the rules.

Check it out: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QnVzbaQw8mkYyKXFNXGvWUlIO24VYA3FCjyNH_-MeX4/edit?usp=sharing