DarkWolf6052

Player Trails [Beta Stage as of 10/16/13]

THREAD IS CLOSED. PLEASE REPLY TO Player Trails [beta Stage as of 10/16/13] | Xeno Gamers FOR FURTHER HELP.

10/16/13

Update 1.0

I added some of the old trails onto the test server with a plugin that allows you to have access to trails. Here is the problem I'm running into. They all uploaded, and I added the correct lines into the config file for each trail, but half of them are coming up as missing textures[Purple/Black checkers]

Biohazard.

Hello Kitty

Pot Leaf

These are the only ones that work, everything else[i have added about 40 or so] show up missing textures.

A working config is:

>
 "Biohazard"
  {
    "Path" "materials/sprites/biohazard.vmt"
    "Flag" "t"
  }

while the non-working trail is

>
 "Blade"
  {
    "Path" "materials/sprites/blade.vmt"
    "Flag" "t"
  }

I don't see anything different in these two, they're all in the same folders, the same directory is there [/materials/sprites/filenamehere.vmt], so I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Anyway, here is my plan for once I get this fixed and working!

It will be a donators-only feature. Meaning, if you want access, you will be required to donate and have proof that you did. This donation will go towards the CS:S servers, however, there may be a chance @@Rhododendron could set it up these donations could go into further development of the actual HUB/Store system.

Plans so far:

-Get the plugin running correctly

-See about adding a link to forums to automatically give the custom admin flag to your Steam ID and give you access to the trails command.

-Donations for this, once set up, will hopefully lead to some farther credits for when we get HUB back.

So what about donating?

Well, dealing with donations, I would probably end up setting another plugin up once I find one suitable for the server, but for now, it will have to stay just Trails. I would say a $5.00 donation sounds about reasonable for access. Remember though, it might not give you much access now, but in the future when we do get HUB, your name/username/steamID is saved for possible better donator-only features.

It's not quite ready yet, I have had help from @@Bleed which I am so thankful for his help, and maybe he can figure out what I have wrong with my config. They're all the same for that.

Sorry it's not much right now, progress will be slow for the next few days as well, I have work this Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday[unsure of my schedule next week since they're printed Monday], and this weekend is Home Coming for both sides of Pickerington[The city where I live].

Anyway, once I get this fixed, it will be moved to Jailbreak for about a day for beta testing, then after that, you'll be able to donate. When you donate[Don't do it yet since it's not ready, I'll announce on here when it is!], remember to save proof that you donated[Don't donate anonymously if you can help that], and I will need your Steam ID since the current system will involve you getting a Custom Admin Flag which gives you access.

This is something I hope you'll be looking forward to, hopefully will help development of HUB.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Tags!

@@Rhododendron @@Kaede @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@Warriorsfury

What about people who have already donated hundreds?

I'm going to try to persuade this little fuck to give the flag to people who can prove proof of purchase. Or something at the least. I donated $40+ to take pictures of all the trails when I could have just gone into the files and got them out myself. >: /

Yolo though, no expectations. Still willing to donate for all the trails back.

What about people who have already donated hundreds?

The people who have donated in the past, if they can prove it with a PayPal transaction, receipt, or any other Proof of Purchase, screenshot, an email[i would be fine with an unedited forwarded email from whichever method you used to donate in the past], will receive the flag upon getting proof.

I'm going to try to persuade this little fuck to give the flag to people who can prove proof of purchase. Or something at the least. I donated $40+ to take pictures of all the trails when I could have just gone into the files and got them out myself. >: /

Yolo though, no expectations. Still willing to donate for all the trails back.

Will do, yes. As I said, proof will get it.

Can you send me the entire css_trails_materials.ini? Also, did all of the trails actually download when you connected?

PMing it.

When I connected to the server, they all appeared to download very quickly, which is normal.

Each file has a VTF and VMT file.

The people who have donated in the past, if they can prove it with a PayPal transaction, receipt, or any other Proof of Purchase, screenshot, an email[i would be fine with an unedited forwarded email from whichever method you used to donate in the past], will receive the flag upon getting proof.

Will do, yes. As I said, proof will get it.

PMing it.

When I connected to the server, they all appeared to download very quickly, which is normal.

Each file has a VTF and VMT file.

Can you find it in the history ples (unless it's removed).

10/17/13

Update 1.2

Trails are live on Jailbreak.

There are a few pages to choose from on trails, and later on I will be adding them.

So many thanks to @@Bleed for pointing out an error to the directory.

How to get access to Trails.

Here's how its going to work, if you have donated in the past, find proof of that, post it here along with your Steam ID. Once your Steam ID is granted access to the flag for Trails, upon next map change, you'll be able to use trails with !trail, !trails, /trail, or /trails.

If you haven't donated in the past, or are unable to find, then you'll have to donate and prove that you did on this thread. It will make it a lot easier if you post your in game name, Steam ID, and proof.

Why in game name? Because I need to add a comment line to tell whos Steam ID is who in the config file.

The minimum donation allowed on the forums is $5.00. You need to donate to the CS:S SERVERS.

Click here to go to the Donate page.

Be aware that I have work all this weekend, and still am busy with school, so don't expect immediate access, there might be a delay. I will reply to your post when I have given access, only after verified and added.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Yes, that counts.

Can you verify that was donated to CS:S? from what it looks, that is just a general tally of donations, and not what they were for. for example, my $50 I know for a fact had $25 for the 2 lotteries (15 + 10), $10 for GMOD with Sham. and I believe $15 towards csgo. not sure entirely on the last piece though, would have to check my receipt to verify.

Side Note: like bleed said, it only goes back to april. since I know I had donated an additional $35 for my TS channel along with bigga.

@@DarkWolf6052

lets be honest i think i should get access

I had trouble finding yours but found it, it's acting like you blocked me, so I had to log out to find you.

//Daddiodoug

"STEAM_0:1:54069095" "t"

Can you find it in the history ples (unless it's removed).

Found it and added access.

//Minecrack

"STEAM_0:0:41345874" "t"

Does this count as proof?

Donor List | Xeno Gamers

Matsi

Donated a total of $20.00 USD

Last donated on Jul 13, 2013

Added

//Matsi

"STEAM_0:0:18865285" "t"

Can you verify that was donated to CS:S? from what it looks, that is just a general tally of donations, and not what they were for. for example, my $50 I know for a fact had $25 for the 2 lotteries (15 + 10), $10 for GMOD with Sham. and I believe $15 towards csgo. not sure entirely on the last piece though, would have to check my receipt to verify.

Side Note: like bleed said, it only goes back to april. since I know I had donated an additional $35 for my TS channel along with bigga.

Check your receipt, only CS:S Donations I can go back to in the history is:

ItsAaron - $10 [i can has admin app now?]

WhiteWarrior23 - $5 [/me Takes out wallet.../me takes out money.../attempt to hand to XG.../do you acccept?]

Guest - $400

Superkiller67 - $40 [paid admin pls]

Guest - $10 [FOR TAH RAFFLE]

MrAwesome104 - $10 [Positionns man]

Nivek_Relyk - $10

kbshooter2 - $10 [kbshooter]

Matsi - $10

Daddiodoug - $30 [rainbow dashies mod]

Daddiodoug - $30 [mod]

Daddiodoug - $30 [running out of things to put here]

Daddiodoug - $20 [ASAP FRESH LIKE ME]

That being said:

@@kbshooter2 @@Nivek_Relyk @@MrAwesome104 @@Superkiller67 @@Whitewarrior23 @@ItsAaron