Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

hey guys, miss me? ^^

Tbh I think I spend too much time on xG servers, well, too much for a non-member.

If you know me you probably also know that I know the rules, and obey them.

..Well, at least try to obey them.

Last time I made a member submission I was actually a
skrub
beginner on the internet, I didn't even know how the forums worked lel ^^.

Before posting anything, keep in mind that if you are going to -1 me, I'm ok with that. I'm doing this to either get back in xG or fail and see who does not want me in xG.

For those people who think I'm immature all the time, I was being like "ohh yeah, smoke weed everyday" because I thought it was funny, and I stopped because a lot of people disagreed with me on that. So I'm sorry if I bothered you by doing that etc.

I hope you can realize that I've changed, and not gonna act stupid like that again.

inb4 @John_Madden Madden said: fuck no -1

inb4 @TwoZeroFour said: no thanks -1

inb4 @Hachi said: FUCK OFF ASSHOLE -1

inb4 @Izanagi said: Oh my god, no please -1

+1 when I've been on jailbreak recently he is usually there. Was surprisingly one of the people trying to stop problems from starting rather than starting them himself. Also active on the other servers.

A-9

M-7

I'll stay neutral for now. I will admit @Egossi, you have improved. But imo it's too recent of events to see whether or not the changes are in fact long term. With that I go +1/-1

We'll see how this thing all plays out and go from there.

astream1.gifsoup.com_view3_20140827_5098174_2204355_o.gif.32e57d67e7f3f928128b921ded8a2ba0.gif