Kittylicious

Just want to clear some things up.

Excuse me, but what she admit was pretty fudgeing damn brave. How is admitting to something because of your guilt attention seeking? You trying to make fun of her, on the other hand, is attention seeking.

Leave this thread without a shitstorm huh?

What exactly was so brave about this post :^)?

[attach]18180[/attach]

god, every fucking thing i see Michael cera in, i wanna kick him in the fucking mouth. the only thing he was acceptable in was arrested development.

god, every fudgeing thing i see Michael cera in, i wanna kick him in the fudgeing mouth. the only thing he was acceptable in was arrested development.

he is goat

he is an singer

actor

he pretty cool

amedia.tumblr.com_tumblr_m9ak2t0aYC1rr6ht5.gif.6ee5096474755e79ee2c9c452c5ff297.gif

@MineCrack @Kypari take ur lover's quarrel elsewhere. @Kittylicious let me know if you want this closed to prevent more shit posting.

@Vector What about in 'This is the End'?

awww.8daysageek.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_06_Michael_Cera_Rhianna_This_is_the_End.gif.812858abd0d3fb5d32d65dfd789463c8.gif

@MineCrack @Kypari take ur lover's quarrel elsewhere. @Kittylicious let me know if you want this closed to prevent more steaming pantload posting.

[attach]18186[/attach]

pussy

@MineCrack @Kypari take ur lover's quarrel elsewhere. @Kittylicious let me know if you want this closed to prevent more steaming pantload posting.

[attach]18186[/attach]

nope sorry. can't deal with that little shit. him and ryan renolds. ugh.