Spookyace

Spookyace - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Spookyace

Steam ID:

Information:

I apologize for Disrespecting your friend,Kypari,Well i made up a new one because that other conversation was pathedic and we made up though. And what i was saying about this topic, i protested to be unbanned because i feel ashame for not reading the rules in the first place when i started jailbreak. So then the reason i got banned for is for massive freekilling while on blu. I offered myself for another chance to be unbanned

I would try in a month or two since that hurt your reputation severely. I would suggest not taking something so serious like a -1. I was expecting an unban since you are on jailbreak alot and do know the rules. But with that conversation kind of hurt those chances alot. @Kypari @Rejects for future reference. And @diabeetus closed the thread

It kinda worked out in the end I guess(?)

Anyways

I would try in a month or two since that hurt your reputation severely. I would suggest not taking something so serious like a -1. I was expecting an unban since you are on jailbreak alot and do know the rules. But with that conversation kind of hurt those chances alot. @Kypari @Rejects for future reference. And @diabeetus closed the thread

You hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for participating dethman :)

after that last thread? hell nah -1

Again i apolized.....and you still remember it. Why don't you just forget it bro. Kypari and I just made up

And this protest doesn't have to do with the thread last time.

Again i apolized.....and you still remember it. Why don't you just forget it bro. Kypari and I just made up

And this protest doesn't have to do with the thread last time.

So what you're saying is, i'm supposed to forget your attitude that happened just YESTERDAY? No, i don't believe you're mature enough for an unban. Also, don't tell me what i should and shouldn't have as a reason for rejecting your application, Wait a month or two before making an application again. You demonstrated lack of maturity when people -1 your stuff, and you are doing the same right now, not accepting my vote and proceeding to say that it isn't valid. You are making yourself look worse.