So I've been noticing that when people join they type in !rtd and it makes me feel bad to say that we don't have the plugin. I feel like this makes people leave since they probably don't find surf fun; most of the people who join the surf sometimes can't even surf so I want them to be able to have fun without needing to surf aka having fun the jail. I would like to request that we get the !rtd plugin with obvious adjustments to it (noclip,toxic,etc.) and if we do add it I feel like we'll get players to stay on it. I'm not saying we have a low pop on the server right now I'm just saying that we might get more people to stay or just get more people in general. Please consider adding this plugin into the surf server.

@Bello @Rejects

oh also maybe have a learn to surf plugin or make it part of the MOTD if possible because a lot of people do indeed ask how do i surf, and other things related to that. if its too much work then whatever

oh also maybe have a learn to surf plugin or make it part of the MOTD if possible because a lot of people do indeed ask how do i surf, and other things related to that. if its too much work then whatever
Tbh we should have one of our good surfers make a video showing how to surf and giving proper instructions on how to do it. We could put it in the !motd so they can learn how to do it.

Aww hells to the naw. I don't hide that I hate rng based elements, and the !rtd plugin is like the king of rng elements. -1

Also, if we are going to remove anything that might help spawncamping (pretty much any positive effect), wouldn't it just be left as a rng based disability plugin?

Like I said we could make adjustments to remove those. Everything else can't really interrupt people from surfing.

i mean people on the others servers don't like RTD anyway, why we still have it is beyond me but oh well.

i mean people on the others servers don't like RTD anyway, why we still have it is beyond me but oh well.
Again new players who join surf most of the time try doing !rtd and it's 1: really annoying repeating it all day and 2: It's hard for me to say that !rtd doesn't exist because it makes me feel like they're going to leave the server because of this. Try re-reading my request because (no offense in this) you seemed to have skipped over some details I said. Plus I'm pretty sure just because people from *other servers* dont like !rtd doesn't mean that people will hate it on surf. We could try seeing how !rtd would work with the server and how regulars and new comers feel about it.

Again new players who join surf most of the time try doing !rtd and it's 1: really annoying repeating it all day and 2: It's hard for me to say that !rtd doesn't exist because it makes me feel like they're going to leave the server because of this. Try re-reading my request because (no offense in this) you seemed to have skipped over some details I said. Plus I'm pretty sure just because people from *other servers* dont like !rtd doesn't mean that people will hate it on surf. We could try seeing how !rtd would work with the server and how regulars and new comers feel about it.

Alright, so tell us what you want then for the powers then? There are multiple rtds that would break the rules in that server, i'll name a few, instant sentry, toxic, instant dispense, noclip, timebomb, homing projectiles, crits. all of these can be abused to holy hell on the current surf server rules. That would mean that the only ones you would really have are mostly negative and nobody likes the negative rolls. Also, i really doubt that people are going to leave just because there's not RTD, especially with our rules where they can be punished and the amount of call admins admins would have to answer would increase. Also, i never said they would hate it, all i said that at times people have complained about it on the trade servers however the plugin is more fit for it there.

Also, try tagging some surf players if they have a forum account.

Alright, so tell us what you want then for the powers then? There are multiple rtds that would break the rules in that server, i'll name a few, instant sentry, toxic, instant dispense, noclip, timebomb, homing projectiles, crits. all of these can be abused to holy hell on the current surf server rules. That would mean that the only ones you would really have are mostly negative and nobody likes the negative rolls. Also, i really doubt that people are going to leave just because there's not RTD, especially with our rules where they can be punished and the amount of call admins admins would have to answer would increase. Also, i never said they would hate it, all i said that at times people have complained about it on the trade servers however the plugin is more fit for it there.

Also, try tagging some surf players if they have a forum account.

If you haven't been listening to the past few messages I said the bad ones can be removed. Like crits can probably be replaced maybe I dont know mini-crits? Theres also the timer which is something you haven't talked about either because if you were worried about abuse there you go it can now be slowed down. Now you SHOULD KNOW YOU CAN REMOVE THE BAD ONES there can't be that much abuse with it since the ones you can abuse are gone. You also forgot some like god-mode and infinite ammo but THEY CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED. This sort of stuff can all be modified so it isn't that big of a deal. Another thing is that there are a lot of regulars to tag so I'm not sure if I'm going to tag all of them right now lmao.

If you haven't been listening to the past few messages I said the bad ones can be removed. Like crits can probably be replaced maybe I dont know mini-crits? Theres also the timer which is something you haven't talked about either because if you were worried about abuse there you go it can now be slowed down. Now you SHOULD KNOW YOU CAN REMOVE THE BAD ONES there can't be that much abuse with it since the ones you can abuse are gone. You also forgot some like god-mode and infinite ammo but THEY CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED. This sort of stuff can all be modified so it isn't that big of a deal. Another thing is that there are a lot of regulars to tag so I'm not sure if I'm going to tag all of them right now lmao.

But if you "REMOVE ALL THE BAD ONES" it will end up being a rng based disability plugin. Literally nobody would want that because last I checked people used rtd for the positive effects.

That would mean that the only ones you would really have are mostly negative and nobody likes the negative rolls. Also, i really doubt that people are going to leave just because there's not RTD.

Yeah, let's just ignore this entire part am i right?

So I've been noticing that when people join they type in !rtd and it makes me feel bad to say that we don't have the plugin. I feel like this makes people leave since they probably don't find surf fun; most of the people who join the surf sometimes can't even surf so I want them to be able to have fun without needing to surf aka having fun the jail. I would like to request that we get the !rtd plugin with obvious adjustments to it (noclip,toxic,etc.) and if we do add it I feel like we'll get players to stay on it. I'm not saying we have a low pop on the server right now I'm just saying that we might get more people to stay or just get more people in general. Please consider adding this plugin into the surf server.

@Bello @Rejects

I have already suggested this and @Bello immediately turned the idea down.