Sora_

I Can't Draw Humans, So Weapons. :v

Good drawings, but IMO the fifth, or last drawing of the set looks dull without some extra detail/color. Still though, you're pretty talented with drawing. Are these inspired off of a game/anime or something?

I do enjoy just mindlessly drawing. Coloring pencils are my biggest weakness. And none of these are really inspired by anything except the last one that you pointed out. The last one was inspired by the Magnus Sword from Kid Icarus: Uprising. I pretty much just copied it from reference and slightly altered the shape and details a bit. Here's an image of the Magnus Sword.

I do enjoy just mindlessly drawing. Coloring pencils are my biggest weakness. And none of these are really inspired by anything except the last one that you pointed out. The last one was inspired by the Magnus Sword from Kid Icarus: Uprising. I pretty much just copied it from reference and slightly altered the shape and details a bit. Here's an image of the Magnus Sword.

If you made DS2 or DS3 weapons I would love you forever

If you made DS2 or DS3 weapons I would love you forever

I might try, but I've never played Dark Souls. Who knows, maybe I'll get really bored one day?