Sign in to follow this  
Hysteria

Suggestions to fix the xG problem

There is obviously an apparent problem in xG. Tons of immature kids and trolls are filling this clan. Admins let anyone in... and they JUST NOW changed the recruiting system.. A bit late IMO because the damage is already done. Some of the best mods and admins are leaving or stepping down creating more chaos. My suggestion is to have everyone reaaply under the new rules. The only people that don't are the mods or higher. They will make the decision of who gets in and who doesn't. The 16+ rule should be a very good guideline. They doesn't mean that anyone under 16 is immature. Duckii is very mature for his age.. unfortunately this cant be said for some of the others. I look at this as probably the best way to fix this clans problems unless admins take charge and start to just kick out the immature people and trolls.

If you have other suggestions to fix the problem please post them in here

Rrrrr, I know but we can't let hundreds of people re-apply, especially at once lol. Umm I do agree with the trolls and the younger then 16 people, but if you guys do find that the people who our community vouched for is actually wrong for the clan, start putting up protests with proof, and we'll do our best to get rid of them. We can't just target everyone or a group, as we aren't on 24 hours a day, and usually these trolls are trolls when admins aren't around so they know that they won't get kicked. I'm so glad to see everyone is taking their part in giving ideas for our clan, love you guys <3

-Aegean

If they are trolling when admins or mods arent on then shouldn't there be more mods? Get mods that are very active and finds mods that play at different times of the day so that the server is pretty much always covered when it comes to having a mod or admin on

Yeah me too bro, just add me or whatever and figure something out, if something bad's going down I'll boot up Fraps, my computer should be fine thanks to Ninjew

Well, school is starting up, so people aren't going to be able to play as much. And people that get promoted ARE active. They just become less active after they get promoted (don't know why, they just may not feel as obligated, and it doesn't mean everyone does this)