Queelsh

Whats up yall *-*

8 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I'm one of the biggest cunts here, no one has taken my title from me for the last year. I only play on the TF2 div for the new Rocket Jump server, but I've recently moved my main game to CS:GO. Haven't done any 10 man games yet, but that'll probably change this weekend or something. If you're looking for a bit more laid back gameplay, go hop on the CS Jailbreak or Minigames servers.

I'm also in the top 9,500 players in the world in Osu!Mania, which is about 800th in the United States. Not many people play Mania over Standard mode, but I just find it a bit closer to my style.

If you’re down to laugh at me on Csgo or see my garbage tier on osud you can add me any time. 

I have two accounts, one is for memes the other is for coummunity sevrers and probably Csgo soon. 

Queelsh)

AlsoQueelsh)

Edited by Queelsh (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Tatost said:

I'm one of the biggest cunts here, no one has taken my title from me for the last year. I only play on the TF2 div for the new Rocket Jump server, but I've recently moved my main game to CS:GO. Haven't done any 10 man games yet, but that'll probably change this weekend or something. If you're looking for a bit more laid back gameplay, go hop on the CS Jailbreak or Minigames servers.

I'm also in the top 9,500 players in the world in Osu!Mania, which is about 800th in the United States. Not many people play Mania over Standard mode, but I just find it a bit closer to my style.

You're new kid, don't try to claim a title you can never live up to.

Welcome to the community