Edit History

Aegean

Aegean

We wanted to know everyone's opinion as Virr and I are split on the decision regarding what time news posts should be.

I personally thought the first day of every month is much easier to track, and that way I can theme the monthly newsletter as the month they are being posted on. I do not want to post an October event on September etc. I also do not want the monthly news post potentially changing between being in the beginning, middle, or end of the month.

Virr's opinion is to have it every 4 weeks, that way it doesn't collide on the same week as Promo-Demo, gives you something to look forward towards every 4th week as people are hyped biweekly from promo/demo, and gives us only 1 week of no content in a 4 week span.

Thanks for leaving your opinions! 

Aegean

Aegean

We wanted to know everyone's opinion as Virr and I are split on the decision regarding what time news posts should be.

I personally thought the first day of every month is much easier to track, and that way I can theme the monthly newsletter as the month they are being posted on. I do not want to post an October event on September etc. I also do not want the monthly news post to potentially be in the beginning, middle, or end of the month.

Virr's opinion is to have it every 4 weeks, that way it doesn't collide on the same week as Promo-Demo, gives you something to look forward towards every 4th week as people are hyped biweekly from promo/demo, and gives us only 1 week of no content in a 4 week span.

Aegean

Aegean

We wanted to know everyone's opinion as Virr and I are split on the decision. 

I personally thought the first day of every month is much easier to track, and that way I can theme the monthly newsletter as the month they are being posted on. I do not want to post an October event on September etc. I also do not want the monthly news post to potentially be in the beginning, middle, or end of the month.

Aegean

Aegean

I personally thought the first day of every month is much easier to track, and that way I can theme the monthly newsletter as the month they are being posted on. I do not want to post an October event on September etc.

Virr's opinion is to have it every 4 weeks, that way it doesn't collide on the same week as Promo-Demo, gives you something to look forward towards every 4th week as people are hyped biweekly from promo/demo. 

Aegean

Aegean

I personally thought the first day of every month is much easier to track, and that way I can theme the monthly newsletter as the month they are being posted on. I do not want to post an October event on September etc.

Virr's opinion is to have it every 4 weeks, that way it doesn't collide on the same week as Promo-Demo, gives you something to look forward towards every 4th week as people are hyped biweekly from promo/demo.