Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Free sprays from teh duck ^_^

Alright it says free SPRAYS well not just spray you can tell me what u want like if u want it as your profile pic then tells me. Cuz im new to this it would take me a while to do a lot of them for people. So post on here if u want me to make you a spray/profilepic/siggy tell me everyone you want on it + the colors ect provide some links if you want certain pic. I will choose 5 people to do dis for :) Okeh so start eet up

I want a spray. It should be Bowser surfing playing the electric guitar with notes of cheese coming from the guitar and on the top in big black letters it says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!"Do it!

make me something amazingly sexy for spray :D, do whatever you want only restriction it has to say speechluss somewhere where you can see it, everything else is up to you including the text. have fun :D

Could i get one please? my Prof. Pic. is old.... could you do something like how mine is now, keep the background either a medium to light blue or a medium green as it is, and just add some special effects and crap?(the birds are boobie birds, not penguins.) make sure you put your signature in the bottom right corner so people know who made it :3 I would appreciate this very much Duckii!! Thanks :D

I want a spray that says Mojo and in the background with nyan and pedo on the right side and then A stickman with a top hat and a cane. The stickmans cane is like kinda pushing the mojo (^This is why this is slanted) and yea