Sign in to follow this  
horribleplyr

Disrespecting other member

It has come to my seeing that shikaku likes to talk **** and can talk **** to other people and *****ing about cause he was lvl 2 admin and silence wouldnt give him admin on TF2, and i said who cares he started going on a disrespecting spree........it seems that admins can get away with anything they want......i got banned from mumble cause shikaku got DDOS'd i didnt even do it cause i dont 1.DDOS or 2. have his IP so......this is just getting pure ********

So let's see, u randomly add me, call me and end the call before I can even get the chat up and about 1 - 3 minutes later I'm being DDOS. You can comment on my ban request on you if you wish, and Ninjew if you did it speak up, u no I love u and most likely will forgive u

actually i had his IP but its different now so..........I DONT HAVE HIS IP GG

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

maybe shikaku should tell silence WHY he got DDOS'd cause he knows the reason..........next time think before you talk **** to someone

It has come to my seeing that shikaku likes to talk **** and can talk **** to other people and *****ing about cause he was lvl 2 admin and silence wouldnt give him admin on TF2, and i said who cares he started going on a disrespecting spree........it seems that admins can get away with anything they want......i got banned from mumble cause shikaku got DDOS'd i didnt even do it cause i dont 1.DDOS or 2. have his IP so......this is just getting pure ********

That shows you stating that you didn't have his IP, oh and you just said he deserves to get DDOS'ed and you know why he got DDOS'ed and he does too. Is that red on your hands?

he got DDOS'd because he was *****ing about how hes lvl 2 admin and silence wont give him admin on the TF2 server and i said who the **** cares its only admin, and then he started saying **** like horrible stfu you ****ing fatass why dont you go shove hotdogs in your mouth you fatass, thats the reason WHY he got DDOS'd

Well How about we stop this DDoSing BS. DDosing is not fun. You Block somebody's internet.(Happened to me and i didnt like it but it's okay , I deserved it XD) So If you DDoS, you probably lose respect from People. exept for trevor....