Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Question RE Vents

Trying to get some clarification on the vent rule in JB.

CT's are not allowed to break vents. What about those "hidden vents" that aren't really vents but just hidden holes in the wall. Can CT's use those? I've seen arguments go both ways while in-game.

Cheap areas (deemed cheap by a mod/admin) cannot be camped.

I think that's how it is in the motd. But anyways all secret areas or tunnels are not allowed to be camped. Areas that you need to do certain things to get in there etc.

The question is if these "hidden tunnels" can be used by CTs, since they're technically not open, but they technically are open too, lol.

Well I don't see why a CT would go into there since they can't really camp it. But if you're asking if a CT can go into the tunnel to chase a T then yeah. CTs shouldn't just be going into random tunnels for no reason since they are supposed to be with the Ts at all times throughout the day.

A CT can go into a hidden tunnel if it doesn't require him to break a vent or anything like that.

I think what he means is, if there's a tunnel/vents or a teleporter to the armory, and there is a vent blocking the way that doesn't look like a vent (looks like the wall, or floor) CTs aren't allowed to open it. I have a video of somebody opening one last night if you want me to put it up.

If they have to shoot something open, then that's illegal and a CT can't do that, if they just press e and it opens then it doesn't matter. If they have to break something to enter then they should be slain, if its just a button then it doesn't matter.

What I saw and got a video of was a CT, not last CT, shooting open a vent that didn't look like a vent, that's what we're talking about. And it is against the MOTD, do you guys want to see the video?

Sign in to follow this