i told him i was joking and joking and

joking. Rabid didn't comply. HE said that if

i ever were to join the server again that

i'd be banned for 1 week JUST FOR JOINING

THE SERVER. So than i asked why, why would u

do that? He than continued to say i had a

pathetic life and i was browing 4chan, i had

a 2inch cock and i couldnt get a girl, and i

mooch off my mother for the rest of my life.

Player Effect: I had a couple of friends in there didn't

know if it affected them.

Proof: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558657972574340450/3728699B7A0A828283F548E783AA0CFD70614009/

I never once said Why the "****" I said why would u pick up a sigi U noob. Never did i say sigul But this is irrelvent, The reason you were banned is because, you kept trolling\Flamming, I dont know how we can proof this because it was in Voice.

For steam-The thing is, you kept Flamming me\Trolling me, so i defended my self. If you want to say this is admin abuse go ahead, But if your going to flame someone You should expect it back, Just because i banned you for 30minuts, then u go into steam and continued Admin disrespecting me, I told you it will be 1week if you Don't stop, So you continue.

After you asked why would you do that, You knew the reasons, I aslo did not start saying stuff about you, Until after you kept trolling me.

Never once did you say you were joking with me either, Until After i said it would be a 1week Ban.

Why am i admin?

Reasons, Been in the clan for nearly a year, Always active on mumble, here when somone needs help late at night, active on the forums, know the rules, Had previous admin experience.

Why are you posting in a section you have no business posting in, you are a mine craft division leader, not css.

The Only reason you are still admin, Is because you make plug ins, more then half of the clan hates you sam. Do not post somewhere were you have no business posting.

I can say that the two of you did things wrong. But not MOST THE CLAN hate sam. Only a handfull of person do. Other than that, you cant 1week ban just because somebody want to join the server

Arthman, It's not cause he wanted to join The server, It's because he contued to admin disrespect me threw steam, after the 30minute ban was given, I don't care if He joined after the 30minuts, if he didnt continue flamming\trolling.

When i play JB, i Take it srsly, For i have power i have to use responsibly. So yes, If i do troll do you ever see it on JB? No only In mumble or steam.

Mic Spammers

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after, you must mute or kick him. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

It should have been 240 minutes he is lucky he got 30 and if kept doing it when he came back then more harsh action could be taken.

Arthman, It's not cause he wanted to join The server, It's because he contued to admin disrespect me threw steam, after the 30minute ban was given, I don't care if He joined after the 30minuts, if he didnt continue flamming\trolling.

take a careful look at the bolded stuff and what u typed in my screenshot. Pretty much using your power to tell me never to go on the server if you're on.

Mic Spammers

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after, you must mute or kick him. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

It should have been 240 minutes he is lucky he got 30 and if kept doing it when he came back then more harsh action could be taken.

Ero the problem isnt whether it's 30 minutes or 240 minutes and problem is he's using his admin powers to tell me to never get on the server or i'll be instant 1 week ban shown in the screenshot.

Don't really know if i need to take a screenshot of a screenshot but here it is.

88.jpg

He clearly said he's gonna instant ban me next time im in the server. Abuse power much?