snakeboyeric

Teamkilling as a Prisoner

Should T's be able to teamkill throughout the round (Not just in death soccer)?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should T's be able to teamkill throughout the round (Not just in death soccer)?

Doesn't anyone seem to realize that this is supposed to be a Prison RP? It's survival of the fittest in that environment. If no one gets killed with a prison shank every now and then (obviously that can't happen, so extremely painful soccer balls or crushing doors will do) then it's not a prison.

The Ts are trying to get Last Request by any means necessary, why do you think they so willingly bloodhound for other Ts when given the option? +1 for the removal of Terrorist Teamkill = slay as it only makes sense.

@@Forest If this was a serious roleplay type of jailbreak, we'd have a lot more stuff to fix and edit.

Yes, being able to kill team mates makes sense as its survival of the fittest, but if you look at it now, any time someone is teamkilled they complain in admin chat, or yell at the person who did it. People will just get mad at being teamkilled constantly when they're trying to play. Allowing teamkilling for the Ts is a rule that we would be(and always have been)fine without, it'll only cause problems.

Teamkilling is funny and the sort but I know bad CTs will abuse it by making Ts teamkill each other through freedom pit and fish game by accident. So yeah unless this is a very carefully written rule it'd get abused.

I want to add IF we do add this rule, attempting to door someone should be slayable. Using a soccer ball to kill someone with prop_physics is teamkilling, and does show up in the kill feed, but when you kill someone with a door, it shows them dying, and console shows [bUTTON SPAM]

-Dooring teammates not allowed

-Valid other teamkills are.

I want to add IF we do add this rule, attempting to door someone should be slayable. Using a soccer ball to kill someone with prop_physics is teamkilling, and does show up in the kill feed, but when you kill someone with a door, it shows them dying, and console shows [bUTTON SPAM]

-Dooring teammates not allowed

-Valid other teamkills are.

I can live with that, and the people have spoken. Request @close upon @@DarkWolf6052 changing motd in aforementioned compromise agreement. Exquisite.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM!

*sigh* Cant believe this is getting added, it'll only cause trouble, but noooooooooooooo lets just go through with it anyway even though CSS is fine without it.

EDIT: Want to add something, when I talk about the MOTD having too many rules, its because of unnecessary ones like this, that we are fine without.

*sigh* Cant believe this is getting added, it'll only cause trouble, but noooooooooooooo lets just go through with it anyway even though CSS is fine without it.

EDIT: Want to add something, when I talk about the MOTD having too many rules, its because of unnecessary ones like this, that we are fine without.

This. This. This. I dislike the rule. Don't think it should be added. Everything is fine without this rule. Why add another pointless rule to our extremely long MoTD?

We want to remove the rule completly.

I want teamkilling to be allowed without it being slayable.

That would mire or

We want to remove the rule completly.

I want teamkilling to be allowed without it being slayable.

Remove the rule completely would mean every player can teamkill without being slain.

This would be so much easier to leave at a -1. I understand it's fun in say death soccer, or with chairs. However, people will try and door more often, and yes one major example of a mass teamkill would be on Parabellum. I'm sure it's really been covered as to why this should not be implemented.

Edit: Or if you guys want to give it a test run and see how well the community responds to it being implemented we can. It wouldn't be too hard to just reverse it if there is too much negative feedback @@Forest @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster If you guys like the idea of giving it a try we can just review it later to see if it should be permanent?