Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Sparky (Yifferz)

Offender's Steam ID:

Minecrack

Rules Broken:

Mean, rude, human-like behaviour

Evidence:

Hello dear friends, it saddens me today to have to make a forum account just to post a thread against this really big troll.

I came (lol came, yiff yiff) onto xG because I thought this was a very friendly place and I really enjoyed the friendly furries of xG on the other servers, but today in your servers, Minecrack started making fun of me for constantly saying Yiff. I was not spamming, I was mearly saying it as Canadians say Eh? all the time, and he told me to stop or he'll put me back in the dog house. I found this offensive because dogs being leashed up is a cruel punishment, how would you feel if dogs just randomly started leashing us? Serves you right...

Anyways I found out the upsetting nature of this being even on teamspeak. I was nearly wagging my tail from channel to channel and I messaged minecrack after he messaged me rude things on CS and this is what he responded to me.

I find this to be very unwelcoming, and I can probably bring more of my fellow friends I met from brony-con this year to your wonderful servers if we didn't have these kinds of trolls.

I hope you all use your paws for good and not evil and agree with me. Thank you for reading.

~Sparky, yiff yiff

I'm not one to side with furries because you take it really far and I don't really like you at all.

But sadly some of this is true, although I don't have proof. Minecrack is a major troll and just doesn't shutup. Sure he is fun to play league with but overall has the IQ of a 2 year old...

+1

@@MineCrack

You seem to look like you're bugging him. Regardless of minecrack's attitude, he has every right to be upset. Do you really need to say yiff every 2 seconds for people to realize you're a furry? shoving it down people's throat that you're a furry or anything for that matter is annoying as hell. Now warrior, if you have a problem with Minecrack you know the drill, make a valid thread with the proof. if you are really having problems with Minecrack then get better proof, not something that makes you look worse.

While minecracks attitude is a known issue, and he does receive forum bans weekly for it (which are going to start increasing in length by the way [when you read this post tomorrow])

You did indeed initially message him, trying to antagonize a response.

So after reading this now that I'm alert and awake[Last night was over 30 hours without sleep], it's basically not going to go anywhere.

We are all aware of Minecracks constant annoying behavior, and as Chrono said, he does receive punishment on the different areas [Teamspeak, servers and forums] which as I agree with Chrono very much will be longer bans every time he starts.

But dealing with your post, I'm going to have to close this and deny it, as you messaged Minecrack first. Had he started the message, it might have been a different outcome, but coming straight out saying "Yiff" or other "rp" style furry terms doesn't lead to a positive ending.

No punishment will be given, as in your report, he is not in the wrong, but please make sure next time you don't try to start stuff between others. If you want to make a new thread with real evidence, you can do so here and either make out a Member Protest or a Ban Request on Minecrack, but remember to have real evidence, such as screen shots, demos, ect, and remember copy/paste isn't considered proof.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread