Cookie_Master

Cookie_master - Counter-strike

Other probably implies the ban was done via the menu 1 minute after you disconnected.

Xeno Gamers - Player Events History shows you joined CT, killed 5 people, 3 of which were all within 10 seconds and then you left the server that same minute.

From that it looks like maybe you freekilled a couple people? the chat logs right after the ban say "he didnt freekill it was last ct" if that's related.... but you killed with an m4 so I doesn't seem like LCT activated.... My guess is perhaps you thought it was LCT and freekilled then left the server before odin could do anything... it's only a day ban tho, it'll likely expire before this protest gets decided on.

Other probably implies the ban was done via the menu 1 minute after you disconnected.

Xeno Gamers - Player Events History shows you joined CT, killed 5 people, 3 of which were all within 10 seconds and then you left the server that same minute.

From that it looks like maybe you freekilled a couple people? the chat logs right after the ban say "he didnt freekill it was last ct" if that's related.... but you killed with an m4 so I doesn't seem like LCT activated.... My guess is perhaps you thought it was LCT and freekilled then left the server before odin could do anything... it's only a day ban tho, it'll likely expire before this protest gets decided on.

I killed 3 rebeling Ts before I left but if i did tr to freekill someone the i apologize ill tr not to do it again

I killed 3 rebeling Ts before I left but if i did tr to freekill someone the i apologize ill tr not to do it again

It's important to know when you should/shouldn't kill Ts, which is what makes being a CT difficult at times. If you're ever unclear with orders, or if you aren't sure what's going on, your best bet is to kill no one or let yourself be killed. This will [likely] prevent future CT bans from happening.

I would also strongly recommend brushing up on the Server rules just to be safe. Knowledge is power! :)

I remember this I believe. If we were playing cayondam, then he banned you because you freekilled(unknowingly) and because you left right after, he banned you