Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

There are 2 xG clans!!!

yea ive been playing on this random server like a baws and i notice there was this guy with xG in front of his name and his name was goon too soo i think to myself doesn't the other goon spell his name like this g00n squad soo i ask the guy:hey isn't xG xenogamers? He says:no External gamers and there have it same tag as ours

Steam Community :: Group :: The Official Xternal Gaming soo what should we do?

if any xG members goes to them and troll them, than they come to us and troll us that person will be banned. We don't want any of our members trolling other clans k thnx.

no no no no trolling of other clans whatsoever, it will only cause problems and **** people off, grow up u 12 yr olds and ur OMGZ I TROLLED YOU LOLLOLOLOLUMAD!??!
'

yea.. like four people already said this.

you're pretty late dude..

Am I the only one here who personally doesn't really care that much that there is a clan with the same abbreviation as ours? I mean as long as their not tryong to copy everything ABOUT us then I could really care less, just please, let's not troll their brains out! ^_^

there's like 50 other 'XenoGamers' Variants. There's Xenoh Gamers [Xg], Then there's XenoGamers [XG], then there's xenogamers |xG|...dude theres more!! WTF!!!