Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

2d 23:51:45h

Reasons for Joining:

I just love everbody on the server. I'm almost always on talking about some dumb stuff and trying to get laughs. I've spent a lot if time on this server and i really hope to get accepted.

I'm gonna stay neutral on this one. I was considering giving you a minus one at first due to your behavior last night and choosing to be as obnoxious as possible with eating over the microphone after both being asked not to and all the other various warnings about micspam that had occurred. Your general attitude at getting muted didn't come off well either. Regardless of how you came off at that point in time, i'll be open minded enough to not judge you solely based of that singular moment. At all other points during the night you seemed to just be trying to both have fun yourself and increase the enjoyment of others.

ESSSEEE WINSLOW!!

The first time he came here he used to say the N word but fortunately he changed a lot and he Promised me to don't say it again. talking more about WINSLOW.

He is the kind of person who wants to make the people laugh and get fun .However, Sometimes He has his imature times but is ok because he is 13 years old PLOP i can understand it .apart from that, In that short Period of Time he Showed us his memes abilities his Crazy ideas like "I wanna make a ham hambuger for dinner" also his funny charisma makes the people in surf enjoy his presence.

Believe it or not , I think he is going to be a good addition ;)

A : 9 (Very active)

M : 6 (in progress)

Firma oficial de Vacindak [+1]

A friendly player who is not afraid to talk with his fellow players, and even though we already have tons of people who are able to be the same, it is always great to add more.

A : 9

m : 7

+1

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Note: {note}