Thorax_

Xeno Gamers Offical Minecraft Build of the Month Announcement Thread!

With the recent confirmation of Build of the Month, I would like to explain to you a few things as well as make a note of a few concerns and possible changes.

What's New?

The hub is currently 60% complete, I have a lot of work left to do on the building zones. I will look into learning MCEDIT to kind of speed up the process.

Sneek Peek!

The sneek peek of the hub is in a previous thread.

xG Build of the Month Hub Concept | Sneak Peek and Small Building Bits | Xeno Gamers

Rules and Regulations

Rules WIP

Reserve a Spot Early! xG Build of the Month Slot Reservation

Prize

1st Place : 10,000 Credits

Participation Prize : 100 Credits

We will have 20 plots available but for now we are sticking to a [plain] 6-12 count range. [/plain]

Judges :

@TheSupremePatriot

@Amylicious

@XHina_sanX

@YeEternalTuna

Minimum of 6 Contestants!

***Contest is planned for the month once we reach a good amount of contestants.***

The contest has been confirmed and all information will be made available very soon, I am still in the prepping stage so expect the contest to start in a few months. I am aiming towards January for the start of the contest.

This threads formatting will be cleaned up later today.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

*Not always going to be a thing, but will be done once in a while depending on my credit storage accounts balance.

This really shouldn't be an issue, just pm one of us and we can send out credits.

Other than that, looks good :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'll probably switch the bot over from SOTM_BOT to "xG_PrizeBot" or something. Also @Aegean mind loading that account up please? It's getting low on credits :3

Sent!