Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

On 9/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, EDNight said:

I feel like MGE is the most reasonable way to go. While a skill surf server would be nice, it's going to split the group of people who go on surf.

With MGE, it gives people who want to duel an easily accessible place to do, and could also help cut down the amount of complaints about trying to duel on other servers like TGH.

Like I said earlier, MGE makes literally no sense at all. Every single fucking MGE server is the same, there's literally nothing keeping people on the server. Usually, communities will only pay for servers that actually benefit them, or will at some point in the future. People can do MGE literally anywhere they want. MGE is probably the worst possible route available, it's actually just a waste of money.

0 individuality + 0 people being attracted to our community = good choice, I guess.

*not to mention people saying "MGE me" isn't literally every ten minutes. They usually only stick around for 1-2 games and then, what do you know, the server will die again.

Tatost

Tatost

On 9/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, EDNight said:

I feel like MGE is the most reasonable way to go. While a skill surf server would be nice, it's going to split the group of people who go on surf.

With MGE, it gives people who want to duel an easily accessible place to do, and could also help cut down the amount of complaints about trying to duel on other servers like TGH.

Like I said earlier, MGE makes literally no sense at all. Every single fucking MGE server is the same, there's literally nothing keeping people on the server. Usually, communities will only pay for servers that actually benefit them, or will at some point in the future. People can do MGE literally anywhere they want. MGE is probably the worst possible route available, it's actually just a waste of money.

0 individuality + 0 people being attracted to our community = good choice, I guess.