Edit History

ScottNi

ScottNi

Waffles you constantly get on the server break rules in front of staff then argue why you did nothing wrong. I constantly see you intentionally breaking rules then loopholing.

I asked you to change your name because there was nothing to refer to you as. Then you told me to fuck myself and refused to change your name and I said I would kick you if you didn't I gave it around and there was no name change. So I kicked you and, you immediately joined back and I moved to a ban.

I would be more lenient with some other people but all I see from you is just constant trolling and attempts to argue with other staff members on rules.

@Waluigi

ScottNi

ScottNi

Waffles you constantly get on the server break rules in front of staff then argue why you did nothing wrong. I constantly see you intentionally breaking rules then loopholing.

I asked you to change your name because there was nothing to refer to you as. Then you told me to fuck myself and refused to change your name and I said I would kick you if you didn't I gave it around and there was no name change. So I kicked you and, you immediately joined back and I moved to a ban.

I would be more lenient with some other people but all I see from you is just constant trolling and attempts to argue with other staff members on rules.