Sign in to follow this  
easy

Resign as mod?

Alright, well i'm a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and don't know how to make threads with polls, or maybe you just can't do it in general? But anyways, most of you that posted on that so called "admin abuse" thread of my banning Colour for 30min said I was in the wrong, so i'm leaving this here, should I resign my mod? +1 or -1.. So thank you, if it turns out that you want me to resign it, i'll do that until you guys/gals feel that i'm ready to handle it..

you shouldnt. a 30 min ban? I did a couple of accidental perm. Some is me mistyping, some are ban glitches but still. from what i know, your a great mod. -1. for losing mod.

You think the president gives up when he messes the country up? NO! You need to fix the issue and prove you are able to do the job! You only messed up once. Most new mods mess up numerous times so you are still in good shape!

You think the president gives up when he messes the country up? NO!
Well, i'm from canada ;D

but anyways, thanks both of you, I was just posting this because all the people were just So quick to judge...

lol nope ez kill, u were in the right for what u did to colour, banning him for 30 min, u warned everyone that if anyone said something racist that u would ban them, and colour decided to say niggard which u interpreted as racist, so by banning him for 30 minutes, u did the right thing. also colour has a history of racism so im not surprised. herpes even said that colour decided to keep being racist after ppl were gagged and muted for racism

Agreeing with Serbian on this, you did the right thing dude, don't let colour get to ya like that (Wasn't he permbanned before?)

whoever posted a aboose thread on you should be banned instead. it's quite obvious that he was trolling and he knew he was trolling and still posted an aboose thread. what an immature creature.

Played with you plenty of times and you're a good mod, you always give warnings and explain peoples mistakes instead of just going on a slaying spree, and you're definitely not an abuser, don't listen to the ragers, and don't quit cause we <3 u

-1 for losing your mod...

P.S. get off the coffee, you talk too fast sometimes hahaha!

pfft, coffee ? More like the MARY J!

and thanks guys, the only reason i posted this was to mostly figure out why like penguin, duckii jr, and jb were taking sides with colour..