Sign in to follow this  
Jilldrone

Shadow425 killing without saying name

Well the video speaks for itself, he says drop the gun but doesnt say who.

He then kills me ect.

My question is can a ct just spam drop the gun, and it applies to all Ts?

Or does he have to actually say the exact Ts name to drop the gun?

I also raged at him on mic before he killed me that he has to say a name ect.

But he never even did complete a full sentence of "Jill drop your gun"

Link to demo: MediaFire

Please advise cause im curious about this rule, motd says they have to tell them to drop the gun with a 3sec delay to do so. But does spammin "drop the gun" actually count, without using a name?

Cause there was a T behind me as well, and he could of been in front of 20 ts, spamming "drop the gun" ect.

Thanks!

tell me why are all your post in member protest? As you can see this is to Protest a member of xG and get them kicked from the clan...

Also if ur in a crowd sure you can i guess since its hard to get your name they will repeatedly order you to drop the gun and im sure the person who has the gun know who they are talking to.

Also is this for a ban?

All my posts are in member protest because I did not know the best place to put them. This seemed the best one, since some xg dont know the rules ect.

The goal is to shed light on a trend ive seen with xG members. I do not wish for a ban or a kick from the clan. Only that something be done about the members and who you let in. Cause they reflect the clan as well.

Also I wanted to get answers about exact rules.

This one is about orders to drop a gun.

Ducki you say I dont have to say a name- I can just say "drop your gun" and if they dont I can kill them after the 3 sec rule. Is that correct?

You mention the crowd, but what if another ct kills the wrong guy because I never said a name. That would just happen alot.

As you see in the demo, there is a T behind me on my radar as well, if I wanted to be a derp I could think he just wasnt talking to me, and assume the guy behind me had an opt pointed at him.

So that leaves alot open to junk.

No, i'm saying if the T was with a large crowd of T's, The ct could just order the T's to drop their weapon meaning The t in that crowd will have to drop their weapon or be killed.. They can do this because its hard to see their name in a big crowd of T's and they can easily mistaken the T. But if the T was not with a large crowd but by themselves the Ct must say the player with the weapon name and than order them to drop.~~

Also, We know about some people not knowing the rules . So place a ban report on the player and get their steam id but follow the format within the section "Ban Request" Be sure to provide enough evidence. We can than Ct ban the player/ Ban the player from the server and tell them the reason and to read over the motd.

This Section is only to Protest a member of xG.

Hmm, well the only thing the above doesnt have is his steam ID.

But like I said, my goal wasnt really a ban.

Perheps a ct ban could be used.

But Im curious arent they suppose to know the motd already because they are in xG?

Or is it just 10 vochers or whatever and your in basically? Like a popularity contest of- if your liked, or not, but not if you actually deserve to be in.

Then we deal with you not knowing our rules and motd afterwards?

Im having alot of trouble finding how all these people I find in-game in xG, seem to know so little of what they should know to even be in xG.

Thanks ducki for clearing up the gun thing, and i'll do as you suggest for ct bans about motd in future. How long are the ct bans or is just whatever they think it should be?

-1 Shadow is awesome and Jill is a ♥♥♥♥♥ that whines about anything (the reason I troll you is because you get so mad about it. If you wouldn't get mad about everything and posting member protests/ban requests every day then I would have no reason to.).

Maasie and how does this help to insure xG knows the motd? How is this helping to improve the clan your in?

Also Maasie you dont even know the motd as you pointed out in my other post:

====Quote from maasie: "Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad."

I killed you first for rebeling, then took over warden. Old wardens rules still in effect for 15sec. Its amazing the mods havent done something about your ignorance.

Keep on being a useless tard maasie. "so dum so dum"

Maasie and how does this help to insure xG knows the motd? How is this helping to improve the clan your in?

Also Maasie you dont even know the motd as you pointed out in my other post:

====Quote from maasie: "Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad."

I killed you first for rebeling, then took over warden. Old wardens rules still in effect for 15sec. Its amazing the mods havent done something about your ignorance.

Keep on being a useless tard maasie. "so dum so dum"

Is that the only argument u have against him? O.o it seems that u bring it up every time you 2 ♥♥♥♥♥ at eachother

Is that the only argument u have against him? O.o it seems that u bring it up every time you 2 ♥♥♥♥♥ at eachother

And the fun part is I never took the time to read a single one of them, now I know it's a single thing it's even funnier.

There was/are two things.

1. he hasnt done anything useful accept troll, played with me one time and -1 my app xD more troll

2. he doesnt know motd.

poncher ur borderline as well, I dont even see u in game hardly, what is ur ingame name?

poncher ur borderline as well, I dont even see u in game hardly, what is ur ingame name?

His signature should give it away =P

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_3.png.8eeb41c035f72cc5cc2d4ce3f39c0b39.png

Plus like for some people they can play on different times then other people.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_3.png.fd486d98f8d21707115e14354b8bd547.png

Ha thanks pyro xD

Yeah played with maasie only once before he trolled my app.

Dont even remember poncher to be honest, and he just says he agrees with some quote on app.

Sounds trollish... but maybe if he spoke for himself more I could make a better judgement of him.

in my opinion. no real punishment is needed.. and by that I mean there should just be an ammendment added to the constitution- i mean we should change motd adding that or at least clarify where we stand on it