Duplolas

Ban on Boxxy / Carsn / w/e the hel his name is now

He can be annoying some times but when he is warned by moderator he does shut up. I hate when stego and boxxy are on its like 5yrs fighting in a Mc donalds just annoying as hell

He can be annoying some times but when he is warned by moderator he does shut up. I hate when stego and boxxy are on its like 5yrs fighting in a Mc donalds just annoying as hell

You can't say that I start the fights though.

You can't say that I start the fights though.

sometimes you say something to get it start it man and troll about it when we say be the bigger man and let it go you just go oh i am not the bigger man and keep going and going and going but it eventually stops.

So you want proof ? There is your proof. him being racist. I've had admins come on to mute this kid numerous times. soon as map changes and the mute is off he begins to spam and troll again.

need more proof? i think i have another screenshot.

Steam Community :: Screenshot

For one, I've already been punished for that and I also explained that hick isn't a racial slur. It's like saying redneck is racist (it's not).

Also, we were calling you a dick and shit because you were being a dick. You said you were going to ban us (admin impersonation), and I believe you called it admin disrespect when we were making fun of you. Don't post the text chat part of an argument that was primarily on voice chat, without explaining your side of the story.

Sorry maybe I should be more clearer I want the whole story of what happened not just boxxy name calling I wanna know how it started who started it and why did it all happen. Please supply proof and if he was already punished then this proof is invalid and just showing us what he does but we can't do anything about that incident you can only supply this proof as an example of what's going on with him and boxxy can you change your forum name already I keep on saying she then I'm like oh shit then I have to fix it.

Sorry maybe I should be more clearer I want the whole story of what happened not just boxxy name calling I wanna know how it started who started it and why did it all happen. Please supply proof and if he was already punished then this proof is invalid and just showing us what she does but we can't do anything about that incident.

Yeah, that one new mod gave me a stern talking to.