AznPikachux3

low on population?

Guess this has no meaning since Loki says so. :/ Thanks for commenting in a rude way and then saying it wasn't rude or wasn't meant to be rude

"Great now let's work on populating the servers....."

Another troll in the clan that can't ignore a post on a thread instead, he writes a rude comment and then has a fight with the person over it even though it doesn't involve him since it was for people who had the power to make the changes.

I think all perm bans made 6 months ago (maybe longer) and before that should get unbanned.

Its a risk yes, but if you see the block logs Xeno Gamers there are people trying to join who got banned for many months ago.

+1 We have plenty of mods that if they mass freekill again we can perma ban them again. It's more pop and they can only harm for one round

We have plenty of mods
its true we have plenty of mods, but i have heard people complain that they dont listen to their requests. for example, i was on a map in VIP cell. there were 2 mods on if i remember correctly. two CT's ran into the cell while i was still in there, and there were a couple more T's in the cell too. i ran up killed one of the guys that ran in there and then the other guy killed me. he was baiting the rest of the guys who were afk for a gun check. this is just one example of them not being aware of what is happening or just ignoring the whole situation.

Well we always start idea threads about what we could add to jailbreak but none of them really get any results :/

Hopefully we could change that? :2

When I actually take my time and invite people on my friends list 1 by 1 I get quite a bit of people to join. But I have been to lazy to do that...they REALLY need to have and invite all button so I do not have to invite 1 by 1...If it had that I could populate a LOT more often.

Guys i know that xG jb is getting full but i dont worry about that server i worry about minigames rpg surf deathrun bhop etc. i want the other servers to be atleast 2/3 as full as jailbreak. And i agree with Korean's idea for jailbreak it will be very helpful.

Yeah most of our servers are empty and almost pointless to have :/

We usually do operation populates but after a couple hours they are empty again. Our jailbreak is different from others, thats what seperates it from others and populates it!

The key here is something that sets our servers apart from others

I am satisfied with the amount of people on our Deathmatch surf server. Although promoting xG to get more people on bunnyhop and others would not be a bad idea

We usually do operation populates but after a couple hours they are empty again. Our jailbreak is different from others, thats what seperates it from others and populates it!

i completely agree with you ohmaigawd.

I completely agree with ohmaigawd