Sign in to follow this  
Vemp

Re- Submission

Hello I would like to apply for XenoGamer's AGAIN The last Thread i had wasint so organized

So i waited one month and made a new one

He deserves To be in xG hes funny cool he can populate a server a good player asnd hes nice good luck :peach:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

-1-1-1

i have heard from many people you mic spam, disrespect and pretty much break every rule there is, First off according to doctor you hacked him and your pretty much talk shit behind others backs, You should never NEVER be accepted into xG. you are like a fucking parasitic mole on our servers, leave and never come back. You basically made Ecko leave who has been a good friend for so long.

-1. Jesus christ people, stop +1ing him for that.

He hacked someone's skype

He disrespects people behind their backs, then kisses up to them

Since I was banned for server disrespect, ill say this: He server disrespects also

He micspammed before and I muted him(fucking joker lets him micspam)

Makes up lies to get on the good side. ie: scammed someone(which he doesnt) he will make lies up and brian wont do anything.

Banned doctor because if what he did on mic, but he muted his own mic so people won't hear it

He never shuts the hell up just ask the whole server

If xG lets him in, I swear, they are HIGH AS FUCK.

edit: oh wait, im a non-member, so it doesnt count. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

First of all Ecko left becuase he made a rcail joke and took it to far and all the higher active memebrs no that and i dontmic spam like i use to