Sign in to follow this  
HongKongFooey

Anything wrong with JB?

Hey, HONGKONGFOOEY HERE. I was just curious, as to what anyone has against jailbreak? Any issues anyone sees with JB, as I know of a few and I'd like to get them some-what solved out.

-Disrespect, and other random shit.

-The wardening system is pretty good, but can be buggy to a certain point.

Anyway that would let me instantly kill stupid wardens that have no idea what the fuck they are doing would be great!!!!

We need a girlfriend plugin. Where if you don't have one irl you can get one in game.

Yeah man we wouldn't want haa-dron to be lonely for the rest of his life ;)

the MOTD is broken like 90% of the time for me. but that isn't a issue that i really care about. other than that it is new players joining CT and fucking everything up.

+1

the MOTD is broken like 90% of the time for me. but that isn't a issue that i really care about. other than that it is new players joining CT and fucking everything up.

if we could actually have a way that you can't go CT unless you've been on our JB server for like 1 or 2 days at least would be great mostly due to smart ass newbies going CT then doing stupid rules getting slain or !pass on them and then them bitch about admin aboose randomly

Remove the "You can close motd in 6 seconds" on surf when the motd doesn't even work on there.

Thats surf NOT JB

And it's on all servers for a reason maybe you should ask about it instead of instantly asking for it to be removed.