Lollerskater

Lollerskater

Hey there, I'm Lollerskater. I am in a Canadian University, on my way to becoming a nano-materials engineer. You'll see me in-game as a warden on CSS Jailbreak on maps that don't have a ton of places for Ts to rebel. I tend to stray away from common games like First Reaction / Last Reaction in favor of maps games and less-commonly played MotD games.

In my previous jailbreak experience, the server community enforced much harsher rules (eg. Tarping allowed at any time) and this has rubbed off on me a bit. As such, I give very specific orders and very little pardons. However, there comes times where we make mistakes and I like to think that I don't hesitate to make amends for any unintentional freekills that may come about. This (and any) style of wardening garners both positive and negative attention, but I do try my best to make sure that everything I do is legitimate.

I spend most of my time in-game as of now, but I will become active on the forums and Teamspeak 3 if I am accepted into xG. Either way, I'll be sticking around here for a while.

EDIT: [xG] Gkoo referred me to apply to [xG].

A: 9/10

M: 9/10

Knows MOTD. Chill. Respectful. One of the best wardening styles I've seen. Creative style that never copies off other wardens. We need more of you.

+1