Sign in to follow this  
TLAR

Hey get a good admin or mod on.

These payed mods are shit they don't do anything, they don't spec they don't slay they don't ct ban unless it happened to them.When they see and a shit ton of people complain they dont do anything either they just ignore you.For real get some non payed mods and admins here.

TLAR

Actually its because they can't do anything unelsss they see it or it happens to them

i suggest you request that you tell them to go on spectate and have them resolve it there

also you can send text to admins by doing in team chat @hi

This is why i say they don't go spectator i tell them to.... Most will just ignore you. so realy this is main reason i want to be in xG so i can get mod. I think i would make a good one.

This is why i say they don't go spectator i tell them to.... Most will just ignore you. so realy this is main reason i want to be in xG so i can get mod. I think i would make a good one.

Lol, so you're just going to become an xG member, and mod, because you are definitely going to stop all rule breaking on the server. There is nothing stopping you from spectating the game and writing down the name of every rule breaker with a detailed report on the rule that they have broken.

Being a mod is not as easy as everyone thinks it is, but it's true we can always try to do a better job than the one we are doing right now.

I never said all rule breakers, i just said i would be a good addition to this matter. and i do tell admins what happens and who does it. but they don't have physical proof and thus don't do shit and don't go spec either. that is all :)

TLAR, maybe you should add a bunch of xG members/admins on steam and when no admins are on just steam bomb them till they come. Like I do <3 . Lots of good admins like Speechluss, Rona, AgH, Etc.

The problem is right now, we have some mods doing the opposite and actually fueling the chaos by trolling and being complete idiots when they should be helping. Right now unfortunately the only ones i see that do their jobs and dont troll, and dont cause issues. Are Myself, and speechluss. Not to sound cocky, but were the only ones that sit their and do our jobs instead of fueling the chaos by giving bad orders, not knowing MOTD etc.