Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

Jay Breeze TS3 ABUSE

So here is what happened. Aubri like usual trolls me constantly and nothing has been done about it. So when I start to troll her back thats when jaybreeze comes in and says for me to stop trolling even though aubri trolls constantly in ts3 and you can ask everybody in ts3 and thats all she does is troll me. So I dont have evidence for audio proof. But Jaybreeze banned me for a hour and permabanned 2 others on ts3. POOPDICK/IB 0.

So here is more ABUSE from a admin that has constantly abused powers. He should lose the powers he has had.

Towlie, I went in the server for 1 second to say stop harassing Aubri and you called me a bitch. You kept harassing her for omgpop and she even asked you to leave when she was in that channel before you. Get your head in the game, you were banned many times before, I'm not surprised its a perm ban so far. Time doesn't fit the crime, should be longer.

Thanks for the input kiddo, i'll really take it to heart. You admit to trolling, you troll constantly. Well guess what Charlie! xG is getting rid of trolls!!!!! I know its great right? Like omg finalllly. So, heres the deal, you can stop trolling, like youve been asked to do many times, or you can get banned, not a tough one here i think. Stop instigating every little thing to get attention, no one left xG for you, you got 1 +1 and 10 -1's i think this "community that backs you" has spoken enough.

He should lose the powers he has had.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit

That says it all

Regards,

-ERNIE

No when she joined the channel we were in and started trolling ME yea thats when me and poop trolled her back. So you can ask speed and warrior and the rest and Aubri always trolls and you still havent dealt with it. so yea if you think thats not enough you need to ask everybody in ts and they will most likely give the same response and say she trolls constantly.

No when she joined the channel we were in and started trolling ME yea thats when me and poop trolled her back. So you can ask speed and warrior and the rest and Aubri always trolls and you still havent dealt with it. so yea if you think thats not enough you need to ask everybody in ts and they will most likely give the same response and say she trolls constantly.

Just because she trolls you doesnt mean you need to troll her back. If you are so "anti-xg", GO AWAY...

*sigh*, towelie just stop, and i dont mean acting like an idiot, i mean just stop irl, stop existing, stop everything. or change ur fucking attitude

as for the abuse, u were spamming the person with omgpop requests, and u wouldnt stop

-sealed away in the last great time war