Marit - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

MMM Make Muffins Mad xG

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:24496227

Information:

I simply brought up a sketchy ban on a friend of mine and proceeded to change my name in order to prove the point that the picky grounds on which he was banned was not justified. The moderator and/or person in charge was not willing to see my arguments and proceeded to harass me and tell me to stop bringing it up, instead of adressing the problems I brought up with the previous ban. His refusal to communicate and his illegitamate argumentation, as proven by me through the rules he sent me himself, are what led me to change my name in protest of his irresponsibility. The reason for
my
ban was stated as a refusal to remove the word drugs from my name, which I had done without being requested by an admin (as in they didnt even warn me to do so), and is thus a false accussation. The other reason for my ban was trolling, which is simply outrageous seeing as all of my actions were simply a response to the moderators and/or admins communicating with me at the time. I was quite simply banned for being a bother to the admins, when their attention to myself or the problems I tried to address politely (at first) couldve avoided the scenario completely. I am disappointed in the particular "in charge" who isssued the ban on my friend, as easily seen by the in-game name I was using.

I do not wish to be banned, nor a member of this clan any longer

You were never even a member in the first place and you WILL be banned for such a pointless post. From what I've heard you were the one harrasing and trolling. Before I go you should know that admins have the final say in an argument so you shouldn't even bother arguing. You friend and you will be banned for not taking off your xG tags and for not complying to do so. -1

Before I write my argument on all this, your ban is only a day. It will probably be ended by the time a decision has come forth. I banned Captain on the grounds that he had xG in his tags, which is against the rules. I asked him to take it out when he refused to. The next part about xG being in front of my name isn't a requirement unless the person is in xG and wants to represent a group (not another clan) as well. The person would put xG in the front and the community/group in the back. I was noting what you were arguing about, not ignoring it. Changing your name to have xG in it in any way is clearly trying to get a response out of us so we ban, kick, etc. just so you can argue some more. I did not ban you because you had "drugs" in your name, it was because you had the xG tags in your name. Here in our servers we have had a clan confusion before, we have a clan for people that left xG but still wanna be associated with the clan (sounds a bit weird, but people have done it). We asked the guy about it and it was just a confusion from the tags. I wasn't harassing you by the way, you were the one calling me a faggot and a lot of different things. You call me immature? I don't think what you did was very mature. You went to great lengths just to make the staff at xG mad, but you failed to do so, you just made a fool of yourself and the friend that you were defending. I can see why you would be mad at me because I banned your friend, but I did have a justified reason for it.

-1. It seems you were being a general annoyance to the staff on. Wearing the xG tag no matter the place when you are not in xG is impersonation. Which is what your friend was banned for even though he was told to take the tags out. If you are being an annoyance or not complying when a mod/admin/div asks you to change something, then you are the one that is in the wrong, not the mod/admin/div. I think you need to dull this whole deal down a bit. What you are doing with this post is overreacting and it seems like your trying to make this a bigger shitfest. Your friends ban was 4 hours, you argued about it and got yourself a day ban.