Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

+/-0 for the time being. I want to see an improvement in attitude as well as responsibility before considering a 1-up.

Mass freekilling on another server when you are affiliated with XenoGamers gives us a bad name, which is not something we need at any point. I don't know why Members are thinking it's something that is alright to do so long as they remove tags (It's not like they can trace your Steam ID to your page and check out your past aliases or anything like that, right? That's just silly). If these sort of things happen again (with anyone in general), just let it be known that if we get a single complaint from the host of that server or community regarding mass freekilling, you will be stripped of Membership and will not be eligible to re-apply for it.

Also this whole fiasco between you and @@Warriorsfury is really starting to take it's toll. Not only does it demonstrate that you two can't let bygones be bygones, but it also shows me that you aren't able to take criticism from an individual. If you two can't work it out then so be it, don't bring it onto forums by going onto each other's threads and instigating.

yOU ARE NEVER ON OMG you disrespect me so much and so wat comes around gos around.

This is not something that we want in our community. If you can't be the bigger man and say "This isn't even worth my time, why should I stoop to this guy's level" then you are lacking maturity. If you are also continuously harassing a member of our community because you don't like them (just looking at your profile page makes it obvious) that also shows a lack of maturity.

Until I see noticeable improvements in:

1. Maturity
  2. Responsibility
  3. Attitude

I will remain at a +/-0. Sorry bby

- Dat guy, Forest

wise words from the old forest.

but foreal doe if someone didnt teach you on how to be the bigger person than its gonna be a hard knock life for u

uh +1? why was it deleted? anyway, other than this thread he has been very mature (from what i have seen) in game and in teamspeak i wouldn't mind him back

M: 6/10

A: 8.5/10

Alright this is to make my +1 valid even though it apparently already is...

Knows MOTD yadayadayada, Former mod so it explains knowing rules, Chill player, From Canada,

A:7

M:6.5

D:+1

However @@Warriorsfury and @@Superkiller67

You guys SERIOUSLY need to work this disrespect shit going on,

Thanks. I am not disrespecting him. He keeps disrespecting me. I am annoyed of him doing this.

I'll quit if you finally understand how to manage +1's and -1's...

And I cannot stop what you take as disrespect.

I'm not administering this as disrespect.

warrrior, no one could give 2 shits if you say that you mean it one way or not, you are still clearly acting like a child and if there is anymore finger pointing bullshit, i'll put a ban request on both of you and have a private chat with @@Rhododendron, @@serbiansnaga, @@Forest, and @@DarkWolf6052 about warrior not acting like a mature adult, or like a responsible moderator, ya know those 8 year old trolls that come on the server? you are supposed to ban those people, not fucking be one

i love how warrior has been trolling us since before he was even in xG but got ranked up to div for minecraft and mod for css

I don't see how warrior would troll before he was even in xG? He was harassed frequently because of his voice, diminishing almost all possibilities to troll.

+/-0 for now because I've been inactive. It's unfair to judge you just based on how ridiculous you are on the forums. (I learned this from Matsi, who looks like a dick on the forums but is fine in game)

I would suggest you just be less combative. It doesn't bode well to let someone in the clan that has 110 posts in his member submission, most of which is arguing and shitposting.

i love how warrior has been trolling us since before he was even in xG but got ranked up to div for minecraft and mod for css

Stop going on about something that was solved.