LastGame

my computer keeps opening the disk drive

My disk drive on my pc, will just open at random times and take about 7 minutes to make it stop opening. Anyone know how to make this stop. Coherent translation: The disk drive keeps opening up. It does it randomly. It takes a while to get it to stay closed. It keeps reopening. Does anyone know how to stop this problem?

ok if you want the dis back. there is a small hole on the front of 90% of all disc drives. push it in and the drive should automatically come out. i think what your problem is is that your power supply isnt properly hooked up to your disc drive. or maybe its the its the sata cable. you'll have to open up your machine and go exploring. :)

ok if you want the dis back. there is a small hole on the front of 90% of all disc drives. push it in and the drive should automatically come out. i think what your problem is is that your power supply isnt properly hooked up to your disc drive. or maybe its the its the sata cable. you'll have to open up your machine and go exploring. :)

You may have to open the drive up. Sounds like it got jammed worse than the Xborx 360 Slim.