Rejects

If A New Xg Server Was Started What Kind Of Tf2 Gamemode Should It Be?

If a new xG server was started what tf2 "gamemode" should it be?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If a new xG server was started what tf2 "gamemode" should it be?

• x10
    • Randomiser
    • The Hidden
    • Mann vs Machine
    • other

We have tried doing a stock tf2 server before, some custom maps but no plugins or other gamechanging things. It was empty 24/7, the only time there were ever people on it were when there were 3-4 members just beef n' fixining around. It's pretty pointless, we would never be able to compete with big stock server groups like Skial, Lotus and No Heroes.

I guess thats true, but i feel like that if we brought attention to it by maybie calling a vote on how many tf2 members would play on a stock tf2 xG server, because i know a good bit of people that love to take breaks from jailbreak and play stock.

How would u spread are name out for people that need to reach clan. we need fun things to do like PPM they have tons of different events for players i am not to sure about the others we could just host events and get people to join to expand

We just opened a slenderfortress, I still play, but no one comes on. For like the first couple of days it was populated, but then it died out. So i usually play with 2-6 people

If theres a group say teamspeak we decide to play slender then yeah ill go

If theres 4 people on the server ill go

invite me there ill go