Snackbar

End Of An Era + New Beginnings! (announcments!)

I sure in the hell can say yall didnt tell me. How the frick does it get to a DM of a different div before others who are of more concern to the issue?

I mean, almost every single active CS player including bleed and silence were all there for the decision. Pretty sure if 17/18 people want something done then its going to happen....

Just my idea on the matter.

And if you dont care that its gone, then why is everyone arguing? Why not instead get excited for the future like everyone else is?

@Hidingmaster you didnt hear about it because it wasnt planned prior per se. Almost the entire CS division was in TS when the idea was brought up. It was literally put into motion on the spot, as 90% of the leadership was for the idea. So its not like this was going on behind your back, it was brought up and implemented at 2am, and I made the post informing everyone when I woke up today.

I dont know what else to say here.

Okay honey. Keep believing that. You have a good night now.

Alright, now you say you want to get in a better relationship with people in xG but you then post stupid sh*t like this. There aren't DL or DMs of CSS. Regardless of having powers or not. Wanna know why? because you never used them, you never used them to get CSS going. So why should you be considered DL when the Div is dead and nothing is happening, no discussions, no operation populations. Also this was in the presence of silence, and he agreed, this decision does not effect you in anyway nor is it a big deal. WHY do you need to know about it? What would you have contributed if you would have agreed anyway? Hell, many of the oldfa*s would love to of known this but didn't but do you see any of them complaining? no. Now this right here, this thread is ANOTHER reason why no one talks to you, wants to talk to you, or feels the need to talk to you. You add hardly anything to this and i commend @Snackbar for being so active and doing so much for xG in the such short time he has been back. Why can't you do something similar? Something that you can follow? I honestly don't even know why you're CL and this is being completly honest. I hardly see anything from you and it's just snippits.

if my opinion means anything the three most qualified members of xG to be CL would @Snackbar @Tsuchikure @metalslug53 <---- these three here have demonstrated unbias and level headeness. they each have their own unique characteristics. Snackbar dealing with server events/forum orginization, Megarobin dealing with forum conflicts, bringing logic and reason to both side of an argument (whether it be in a smart ass way or not) and scootaloo who is a damn good tf2 admin and gives them a great representation of tf2. like i said this is my opinion but i feel since you guys lost 3 CLs it's best to get this back up and going.

Alright, now you say you want to get in a better relationship with people in xG but you then post stupid sh*t like this. There aren't DL or DMs of CSS. Regardless of having powers or not. Wanna know why? because you never used them, you never used them to get CSS going. So why should you be considered DL when the Div is dead and nothing is happening, no discussions, no operation populations. Also this was in the presence of silence, and he agreed, this decision does not effect you in anyway nor is it a big deal. WHY do you need to know about it? What would you have contributed if you would have agreed anyway? Hell, many of the oldfa*s would love to of known this but didn't but do you see any of them complaining? no. Now this right here, this thread is ANOTHER reason why no one talks to you, wants to talk to you, or feels the need to talk to you. You add hardly anything to this and i commend @Snackbar for being so active and doing so much for xG in the such short time he has been back. Why can't you do something similar? Something that you can follow? I honestly don't even know why you're CL and this is being completly honest. I hardly see anything from you and it's just snippits.

if my opinion means anything the three most qualified members of xG to be CL would @Snackbar @Tsuchikure @metalslug53 <---- these three here have demonstrated unbias and level headeness. they each have their own unique characteristics. Snackbar dealing with server events/forum orginization, Megarobin dealing with forum conflicts, bringing logic and reason to both side of an argument (whether it be in a smart butt way or not) and scootaloo who is a damn good tf2 admin and gives them a great representation of tf2. like i said this is my opinion but i feel since you guys lost 3 CLs it's best to get this back up and going.

I don't know how to make it more clear, I don't disagree one bit about the decision, hell CSS should have been gone a long time ago. The reason I specifically tagged snackbar and silence in the original post was because there was zero communication about the closing of the division. There should be no reason it gets passed by people, especially when there have been numerous talks about increasing the open lines of communication. Don't know if, or where, you get that I don't appreciate snackbar, because I do; he's a good change to the leadership of xG. Believe all you want that people dont want to talk to me, but go ahead, thats fine. There are others in this clan besides just your group. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff yall do, nor do our personalities mesh well. Instead of instigating shit, I tend to stay away from yall and respect your space. There a big difference between not communicating with people and understand when its good to leave people alone. If you can't appreciate that then fine, but understand that a lot of the shit that happens in gaming communities, and life, comes from people not understanding when to leave a group alone and try to coexist peacefully (when you know there are extreme differences in opinions/attitudes). Also of course I'm going to respond like an asshole to mega; there was no reason for his comment. And seriously wish you would just drop the old shit so we can make amends.

Understand the true situation or not, there is more than what meets the eye. Y'all think being a CL, or anyone in leadership for that matter, is a piece of cake; thats entirely wrong. Just because you don't see communication doesn't mean it isn't happening behind the scene all the time. And attacking people, pretty much calling them shit.. okay.

AND ITS NOT EVEN EVENING TEA TIME

... :coffee: ... Fuq u

is taking his spot back as CL

No thanks. I don't want any part of that. I don't stick my wood in crazy, not after the last time. As Hiding said;

Y'all think being a CL, or anyone in leadership for that matter, is a piece of cake; thats entirely wrong.

Besides, it's hard to please you people :Old Man: