CCDeVille

I Just Made Thevacindak Really Happy!!!

Hey everyone! today was a big day, i just got paid at work and i thought what better way to waste my items/money on a giveaway to a friend, and thats what i just did! i gave TheVacindak a Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Chargin' Targe and a Strange Specialized killstreak Australium Grenade Launcher (20ish keys). I just made his day! Nothing in return but a HUGH MUNGUS (hehe) thank you from him, and that is all i wanted! absolutely love this guy man, he's done so much for the Surf Servers in TF2 and is extremely friendly, i really hope he has fun with these items and everyone who reads this message tell him congrats! Thank you for reading this and have a good life!

Hey everyone! today was a big day, i just got paid at work and i thought what better way to waste my items/money on a giveaway to a friend, and thats what i just did! i gave TheVacindak a Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Chargin' Targe and a Strange Specialized killstreak Australium Grenade Launcher (20ish keys). I just made his day! Nothing in return but a HUGH MUNGUS (hehe) thank you from him, and that is all i wanted! absolutely love this guy man, he's done so much for the Surf Servers in TF2 and is extremely friendly, i really hope he has fun with these items and everyone who reads this message tell him congrats! Thank you for reading this and have a good life!

But all vac plays is pyro... Pyro...

Oh god ... Sorry for the spanish , But my english is betraying me right now!! , I was re-writing this 1000 times ...i tried my best..however I can´t Express in english words that ...

Muchas gracias en verdad , No era necesario todo esto. Muy pocas personas hacen eso... Justo ahora revisando, llegue a este thread ,lo lei,

Se me cayo una lagrima en el proceso, Aun escribiendo en mi lengua natal es dificil describir , como me siento ,Te has esforzado mucho , solo para verme feliz ...Lo hiciste sin recibir nada a cambio ... Enserio , No tengo palabras ...Eres grande!! No lo digo de broma. mil gracias .

Oh god ... Sorry for the spanish , But my english is betraying me right now!! , I was re-writing this 1000 times ...i tried my best..however I can´t Express in english words that ...

Muchas gracias en verdad , No era necesario todo esto. Muy pocas personas hacen eso... Justo ahora revisando, llegue a este thread ,lo lei,

Se me cayo una lagrima en el proceso, Aun escribiendo en mi lengua natal es dificil describir , como me siento ,Te has esforzado mucho , solo para verme feliz ...Lo hiciste sin recibir nada a cambio ... Enserio , No tengo palabras ...Eres grande!! No lo digo de broma. mil gracias .

Rough translation, they don't call me El Banco Blanco for nothing.

Thank you very much, this was not necessary. Very few people do this... Now revisiting this thread [might be wrong] i read it, and i cry in the process. Even while writing in my primary language it's difficult to describe how i feel. You have tried [wrong?] much, just to see me happy. You did this without receiving anything. Seriously, I don't have words, You're great!! I'm not joking. Millions of thanks.

Rough translation, they don't call me El Banco Blanco for nothing.

Thank you very much, this was not necessary. Very few people do this... Now revisiting this thread [might be wrong] i read it, and i cry in the process. Even while writing in my primary language it's difficult to describe how i feel. You have tried [wrong?] much, just to see me happy. You did this without receiving anything. Seriously, I don't have words, You're great!! I'm not joking. Millions of thanks.

it´s extrenly dificult Traslate Spanish. cause , Spanish has a Complex Gramar

"Mil gracias = one thousand thanks"

Justo ahora revisando, llegue a este thread ,lo lei, = I was revisiting Threads After that i found this Thread and then i read it (This sentence is especial , cause i need to add things)

Buen trabajo eh!! El banco Blanco :D