Përshëndetje my friends!

I wanted to request something that's been bugging me for quite a while now, which is the fact that you can only save one location with the !cpsave command. Perhaps it could be possible to make you save 2 or 3 locations at once? (you could choose which location to teleport to from the !cpmenu.)

Thanks! :emoji_flag_al:

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

Përshëndetje my friends!

I wanted to request something that's been bugging me for quite a while now, which is the fact that you can only save one location with the !cpsave command. Perhaps it could be possible to make you save 2 or 3 locations at once? (you could choose which location to teleport to from the !cpmenu.)

Thanks! :emoji_flag_al:

This is a cool idea... However I see MAJOR issues resulting in this actually becoming a thing.

Bigger Issues pertaining too:

-Teleporting from Fights

-Using CPTELE to an advantage

And a new issue of :

-checkpoint in both spawn areas

All of which are an equal issue right now. Just punish them like we have been doing before.

All of which are an equal issue right now. Just punish them like we have been doing before.

I know.

I never said I was against this idea either. I just see some issues that may elevate more than they already are.

I know.

I never said I was against this idea either. I just see some issues that may elevate more than they already are.

Meh. I don't think there's going to be a difference personally.

+1 to the idea.