Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Septik

Identity:

Position:

Time Active:

12 days in TGH, 10 days in poke, ~3-5 days in surf

Experience:

I was an admin on a g-mod server for a couple months before the inevitable shutdown of the server. Otherwise I know from watching others do their job.

Donated:

No

Information:

I've been active on this community for a while. This is the first community in a while that I enjoy playing on all the time. I've been waiting for me to turn 16 on May 26. (But thank the lords that the age has been lowered to 14.) There have been times on the servers where there hasn't been staff on when there was a mic spammer, or someone who was breaking general rules, such as the no spawnkilling rule in Surf. My goal is to help get rid of these people fast for the sake of the server.

+1 septik has gone from a pretty toxic individual to someone that I would say deserves mod. A BIG improvement in my books.

A:9

M:9

Good Luck!

Getting rid of someone who is breaking a rule "fast" is not necessarily always the right thing to do. Everyone is new at some point, those people may not know the rules. The job of a moderator is not only to punish those who do break the rules, but to also make sure people understand what the rules are in the first place. You seem like a good guy Septik, but you just seem really immature at times which does somewhat hurt other peoples opinions of you. I know you have cleaned things up as of late, but I'd give yourself more time personally, at least until you understand what you're trying to get into.

Getting rid of someone who is breaking a rule "fast" is not necessarily always the right thing to do. Everyone is new at some point, those people may not know the rules. The job of a moderator is not only to punish those who do break the rules, but to also make sure people understand what the rules are in the first place. You seem like a good guy Septik, but you just seem really immature at times which does somewhat hurt other peoples opinions of you. I know you have cleaned things up as of late, but I'd give yourself more time personally, at least until you understand what you're trying to get into.

So is this a -1 or neutral?

from my understanding you still have a big problem with Vexx when he really didn't do anything.

Honestly not really a reason to -1 him. Whether they click with someone else or not doesn't really matter. If Septik really did have an issue, then he should just ignore Vexx unless it's something related to business (i.e. server moderation reasons).

When I was staff, there was a few people that I didn't really care for or agree with. Didn't mean my moderation was skewed. Just gotta moderate since that's why you are staff.

Anyhow, I'm going to +1 this. Septik is a pretty decent guy. It seems like he really could give it a good shot if he became a staff member. I was worried about Parasect getting staff, but he got it and is doing a fine job. Everyone has hiccups and makes mistakes, but again. I'm sure Septik will do fine.

Honestly not really a reason to -1 him. Whether they click with someone else or not doesn't really matter. If Septik really did have an issue, then he should just ignore Vexx unless it's something related to business (i.e. server moderation reasons).

When I was staff, there was a few people that I didn't really care for or agree with. Didn't mean my moderation was skewed. Just gotta moderate since that's why you are staff.

Anyhow, I'm going to +1 this. Septik is a pretty decent guy. It seems like he really could give it a good shot if he became a staff member. I was worried about Parasect getting staff, but he got it and is doing a fine job. Everyone has hiccups and makes mistakes, but again. I'm sure Septik will do fine.

Thunderlimes is right. Septik talks shit about Vexx behind his back when he isn't on the server about how much he doesn't like him which demonstrates his lack in maturity.

On the other hand, I know you would be very dedicated to being moderator and you definitely have the will to learn more. Would be nice to see him tried out +1

+1 nyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssss

Nice guy. Helps me populate some server sometimes. Has the dedication in servers and in forms.

Thunderlimes is right. Septik talks fudge about Vexx behind his back when he isn't on the server about how much he doesn't like him which demonstrates his lack in maturity.

No person is going to like every single damn person in the community. Don't say that it causes his maturity to fall down. Smack talk will happen everywhere. It's nothing new around here. It's been talked to before. If there is an issue between two parties, then they need to confront each other.

But whether it's true or not having an issue with someone really isn't a good enough reason.

No person is going to like every single damn person in the community. Don't say that it causes his maturity to fall down. Smack talk will happen everywhere. It's nothing new around here. It's been talked to before. If there is an issue between two parties, then they need to confront each other.

But whether it's true or not having an issue with someone really isn't a good enough reason.

Honestly, I love you Gaming.Dylan but how does someone who allegedly shit talks the fucking leadership behind their back expect to get staff? That's beyond me.

Like, everyone probably does in steam, but publicly on a server??

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Honestly, I love you Gaming.Dylan but how does someone who allegedly fudge talks the fricking leadership behind their back expect to get staff? That's beyond me.

Like, everyone probably does in steam, but publicly on a server??

Okay first off, it's not me!

Second, the place where you talk smack about someone/something doesn't just have to be on Steam or the servers. It's going to happen in more places. Hell, I talked smack about people on the servers and I made it to DM. If Septik has a problem with Vexx, then they should talk it out. I'm just saying that no one is going to like everyone. If they have problems with them and talk shit, then that's no surprise. That's life. It really should matter that much.