bless

bless - Team Fortress 2

This is my demo, the 2 invisible spies thing is right at the end, but there are a few fishy shots along the way. -1

This made my Team Fortress 2 crash after about 3 minutes or so. Couldn't see anything fishy here.

I was also there. He and another guy named Headshot Scott were both getting some pretty suspicious looking shots in as Sniper.

Unfortunately, I only have a demo of Scott's sketchy shots as Dan here was pocket Medic-ing him. Later on though, when he switched from Medic to Sniper, he was doing the same.

Shots that should've been bodyshots or even misses were landing as Headshots. As he was Sniping outside of his spawn, he seemed to know where enemies were coming from, even if he hadn't seen them recently.

Nutty's demo of Dan looks similar to the demo I had gotten of Scott: hitscan and scott.dem

-1 for now. Seems far too sketchy to me.

I believe this demo showed him killing an invisible spy once.

In both demo he misses a lot of shots, so I don't think he's using an aimbot.

Sorry but I can't say he's hacking, he just looks like hes quite good at the game.

I watched both demos twice and maybe I'm blind or something but i just cant find anything that points to this guy being an obvious hacker. He's definitely not using an aimbot, the shots that seems to miss but do connect is most likely a result of lag/it being a demo, not silent aim. I guess it's possible he's walling but then again, it's not obvious enough for me to draw the conclusion that he is.

I'd also like to remind everyone that you may only permanently ban someone if they are hacking beyond a reasonable doubt. Innocent until proven guilty is applicable after all and in this case the evidence just isnt convincing enough to warrant a permanent ban.

+1 for unban

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The evidence provided is not conclusive enough to make an accurate judgement whether the user is hacking or not. However, I would advice against using those binds in the future, as they will most likely get you in trouble.

User has been unbanned.

~closed