Anyone here play on YGOPro? If anyone's interested, maybe we can get a group to meet up on Teamspeak or Discord during the weekends to have a few duels for fun.

If there's enough interest, I'll see if I can't possibly hold a Tournament for Steam games or CS:GO/TF2 keys for the winners.

Hell yea fam, just hit me up on Steam if you ever wanna duel :d

@Bello @Ms.Spooks

Sure thing, my guy.

My one true weakness. The children's cardgame of yugioh. Are we playing current formats yes? Becuase I'd totally join :3.

*ps goat format is bae*

As current as YGOPro is. No link summoning yet, but that might be a good thing for now...

I play mostly Skull Servants myself :cool:

Good taste. I wanted to play them irl but never bothered getting the pieces I needed. I'll reinstall ygopro though. I had it at one point. I dont know what I'd even play for a tournement.

Good taste. I wanted to play them irl but never bothered getting the pieces I needed. I'll reinstall ygopro though. I had it at one point. I dont know what I'd even play for a tournement.

If you have to redownload it, you'll have to find it on their Discord, since they kept getting their links taken down.

Anything would be playable in a tournament I'd hold except anime cards and Exodia decks, since they're unbalanced and not fun to play against.

If you have to redownload it, you'll have to find it on their Discord, since they kept getting their links taken down.

Anything would be playable in a tournament I'd hold except anime cards and Exodia decks, since they're unbalanced and not fun to play against.

Exodia deck. I'm not that much of a degenerate. I have it on my computer saved aside it's just not installed to run atm.