Jilldrone

Jilldrone

Member Name: Jilldrone

In-Game Name: Jill

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:8284385

Game Time: Since 2005 showing 788hrs recorded, didnt record back in 05

Game / Server: Jailbreak

Helpful Skills: Ability to read motd.

Will work for free to enforce motd's basic rules.

-1 Wasn't to great in jb since he was kinda spamming he was freekilled.. though he was not since he was ordered to drop the gun he had by a fellow Ct and was given a time to do so. He was also asked to stop by me but ignored and than continue saying he will than report this to the forum, if i remember He said something like he would report it and see if xG was smart or a bunch of turds?

Minor disrespect, not a good CT at all but constantly plays as one, needs to read the motd. Nothing that two weeks of paying attention can't fix.

Try again in two weeks, hopefully I can ++ you then.

-1 Always disrespecting, told me, I QUOTE:

"i dont need to know the motd to get in xg"

"ill just cakewalk in"

We'll see about that sir.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Ability to read motd.

Will work for free to enforce motd's basic rules.

I might just have said yes if you were honest about it.

-1 Wasn't to great in jb since he was kinda spamming he was freekilled.. though he was not since he was ordered to drop the gun he had by a fellow Ct and was given a time to do so. He was also asked to stop by me but ignored and than continue saying he will than report this to the forum, if i remember He said something like he would report it and see if xG was smart or a bunch of turds?

Yessss, always does this. -1

I haven't been around too much lately. I can remember a few good games with you a few weeks ago, and if you had applied back then I would have +1'ed easily. Though, with the comments above, I won't be doing that. I'll leave it at a 0 because I've seen good and heard bad, and I can't make a proper assessment.

Now, i'm going to guess that your negativity isn't out of lack of concern or care for the community so much as it is a distaste for certain...less favourable members of xG (They won't be named) and as a result you're basically pulling a "Rabid". There's a bit of a wide range of people in xG, and that's just something you have to get used to. If you truly care about joining xG, wait it out a bit and try to leave a better mark on people than you so far have. I'm sure it'll end with good results.

-1 Bad Warden, every first day with 2 vs 30 he always say out of your cell your a rebel. Clearly wants to get alot of points and mass kill. Doesn't know alot of rules etc.

That's a pathetic reason to not want him to get in. How else are you going to control the first day when its 2 vs 30?

First you say .. Outside of your cell your a rebel, Open the cells and spam nades into each cell until u have 2 T's left. Or get everyone to go outside of vip shoot the mall and try to keep 1 or 2 alive.