Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

♥♥♥♥ it I'm out!

Socks, every name you have mention I have been here while they played.

Myballs I am no more disrespectful then most other players, I do however cuss alot more then the average player and with that comes misunderstanding that im raging or being disrespectful. I speak abrasively, and sometimes dont realize the things i say come out harshly with out meaning too. YOu ca ask Herpes, and other players who have known me from day 1, I just cuss alot that's all.

MajorB you were always a good friend to me. I've always liked you. You better keep in contact with me :3 I don't blame you for leaving. I feel your pain. There are still jerks in the clan and there will always be. We been tryna get rid of em but yeah. I hope that things get better for you. People took things pretty far with you and in my opinion shoulda been punished. The goat joke is just annoying and old peopleeee. I <3 you MajorB

OK soooo lets see i didnt leave when my member protest was up I HAD CONFIDENCE THAT I WANST GONA GET KICKED but i did because people get so butthurt over something that doesnt make since like "I used to fck your mom,but then i took an arrow to the knee" (peoples reactions)OOOOOOOH WAAAAH WAAAAH :""""""""""""( IM GONA GO POST A MEMBER ABUSE ...... WOOOT HES LEAVING MISSION ACCOMPLISHED . Remember guys PEOPLE THAT GET BUTTHURT ARE ENEMYS I GOT BULLIED FOR THE STUPIDIST SHT IN THE WORLD AND PEOPLE DONT EVEN TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT IM GOING TO GO INTO SELF DEFENCE just like major b did SO WHY ARE WE STILL ARGUEING AND CAUSING DRAMA OVER SOMETHING THATS GONA CAUSE MORE DRAMA if you dont KNOW HOW NOT TO NOT HOLD A GRUDGE OR TAKE SHT TO SERIOUS THEN GTFO AND LEAVE US ALONE because people that have those problems like TARIN arent ever gona towards the drama problem in the community PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT PERSON THEN LEAVE THEM ALONE..................<<<<<<< PEOPLE ARE GETTING INFRINGED FOR SELF DEFENCE AND NO BODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT YOU GUYS NEED TO FCKING RELIZE PEOPLE CAN SEW TAKE XG TO COURT FOR INFRINGING UNALIENABLE RIGHTS.(ik my chizz) SO DONT LET THIS HAPPEN YOU GUYS NEED TO RELIZE THAT....

PEOPLE CAN SEW TAKE XG TO COURT FOR INFRINGING UNALIENABLE RIGHTS.(ik my chizz) SO DONT LET THIS HAPPEN YOU GUYS NEED TO RELIZE THAT....

u do realize that when u signed up for an account on xg forums, that u also signed away ur life to silence (not kidding about this, check it urself), and also this is a private forum, meaning that the mods for that forum can do whatever they want when it comes to ur rights, they can edit ur posts, delete them or ban you entirely, and u cant do anything about it because u agreed to the contract thingy when u signed up for the forums, and its the internet, if u take it srsly then u need to get off it for a while

heres the rules and agreements that u agree to

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Xeno Gamers will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Xeno Gamers, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Xeno Gamers reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

The owners of Xeno Gamers can treat any forum registrants as in-human beings. By agreeing to this, you agree to sign away your life, giving it to Xeno Gamers. We may use it when we see fit.

I like how you wrote this then yesterday I saw you on the server. If you want attention, don't hesitate to ask.

You cannot get Chickenlips off your nuts. He will just chase more and more until you stop begging him to get off his nuts.

massive caplocks wall

No the differenc ebetween you and him is, he isnt raging half the time over stupid things. You rage on alot of people over little tiny things. HE raged over something he felt was wrong, HE stood up for himself(not in the best of ways) But he tried, YOU RAGE OVER EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING... *sitting on ts3 being only mod on jb, Oscar comes into channel screaming "DO YOUR JOB" i think the fuck is wrong with this kid and start telling him i am and to fuck off. REALIZE THE STUPID KID WAS RAGING CAUSE HE TRIED TO CALL WARDEN WHEN NO BODY IN THE SERVER EVEN HEARD HIM* But yes oscar you get defense about things that can easly be talked about calmly over mic or text, screaming at people to "DO YOUR JOB" How ever makes them ignore you.But yes keep blaming others for you being removed from xG.

However MajorB if people are giving you shit just dont respone to it. thats litterally the best option if you dont say shit they will stop. For example if i dont feel like talkin to rabid in game i just ignore him ^-^