Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Shook: Harasser and disrespecter

shook. kept following me around the server making lewd comments and suggestions. Now usually Im like "Lol. Whatever." But this was a guy I had never played with before and it made me uncomfortable. I asked him multiple times to leave me alone and to stop following me but he didn't. I finally told McKenzie to tell him to stop. shook. didnt and continued to follow me around asking me to "go to his bedroom and make stains." and saying "*sniff* I love the smell you are giving off." At this point he was harassing me and Mohammad 1-day banned him.

I have no proof because I figured "He's already been banned so what else can I do?" I look and see he has seven previous bans. A majority of them disrespect and abuse.

Xeno Gamers

I'm simply asking that all mods+ keep him on the lookout list of disrespecting and harassment. And, knowing his previous actions, take more drastic steps.

Thanks,

Cookie

Well the reason I didn't put it under ban request was because I had no proof of it. So I simply wanted to let the mods+ of his behavior so they are aware of just how bad he is.

But if you guys think it should be moved, I have no preferment one way or another.

All those bans... tsktsk.

I'll have this forwarded to highers. :3

His bans indicate a constant need to disrespect & troll.

We know what to do with that kind of garbage. ;D

+1 this guy just trolls and disrespects people. lets get him the fuck out of here. oh +1 is for perm ban or atleast a few months before he makes a ban protest and it gets accepted and he keeps trolling.

I've updated his ban to a week until I can get highers alerted on this.

Nobody with over five bans deserves to still be here in my opinion.

Well the reason I didn't put it under ban request was because I had no proof of it. So I simply wanted to let the mods+ of his behavior so they are aware of just how bad he is.

But if you guys think it should be moved, I have no preferment one way or another.

Well, all those bans is enough imo :)

+1 for perm ban

Like I said. Up to you guys. He was just making me very uncomfortable. And it takes -a lot- for me to get uncomfortable.

I noticed this guy following you around. And quite frankly it creeped me out too :s

He was harrasing her non-stop. Personally I hope this guy gets banned or at the very least removed from xG

+1

I don't think he is in xG which makes me happy that we don't have a person like that in our clan because our clan is perfect. ;)

Nobody with over 5 bans? Peace half of xG.

On a similar serious note, if hes a constant troll and disrespects often just wait for him to slip up, get proof, and its an easy decision to ban him. Other than that right now all we have is "he was mean to me and he was bad in the past so ban him pl0x." (of course in a more serious tone, im just an asshole.)

Wait for him to be an idiot, take a screenshot, get him banned

Nobody with over 5 bans? Peace half of xG.

On a similar serious note, if hes a constant troll and disrespects often just wait for him to slip up, get proof, and its an easy decision to ban him. Other than that right now all we have is "he was mean to me and he was bad in the past so ban him pl0x." (of course in a more serious tone, im just an asshole.)

Wait for him to be an idiot, take a screenshot, get him banned

Never asked for a ban because i didnt have proof lol. :P

+1 yup way too many bans

Please don't gravedig. :/ If you have new evidence please post a new thread. His ban is already up.