Sign in to follow this  
mihaica

Hello, lets talk aboot Canada, eh'?

Hey there, this is Alpha Dog (name mainly inspired from my deep voice for those that I have heard me on the mic), I'm one of those schemish evil French Canadians from Quebec that no one likes. I'm on my summer vacation this seemed to be the only good jailbreak server (after testing many), my poor white ass will join you fellas.

I speak English, French, Romanian, Spanish and some small basic german sentences, so we can converse in other languages if you need me ~.o

I would also like to say that I do enjoy the presence of strange or weird people (Duplolas <3) and have familiarized myself with some pretty cool members already like EzKill or Redstone. If I forgot to mention you, it doesn't mean that I forgot you, it means that I will eviscerate you in my dreams and play jumprope with your intestines. <3

SO THERE IS THERE and...that's... it? I don't know what to say more :P

I play jailbreak, sometimes I scrim (I scrimmed with some xG member son your server about 4 days ago), I also play Garry's Mod and League of Legends (currently stuck in elo hell...).

SOOOO, love me, hate me, doesn't matter, I'm here to stay. AW YEH (love me please, I need the attention).

For those that heard me on the mic. and think I'm a sexual predator, I am 19. So, yes, I might be a sexual predator.

Best of all,

Alpha Dog

You havent met me yet ;~; see you around! Welcome :rapture:

I'm sorry but were you in NO3? I knew someone with that name and avatar in NO3.

And hello :P