Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Regarding Ganja's Div

Ganja, don't be saying mods/admins don't do what they're supposed to do. We're allowed to go scrim, if someone needs us in JB, they're always free to call us. Not our fault if they don't.

Also, no one is calling you out saying you don't deserve it, they're saying there are others who are more worthy because they've been in the clan longer, & have been admin longer.

I believe having a new div on the team sounds great, doesn't matter to me who it is, but as long as the job get's done, and there is no messing around.

Glad to have u on the team.

Co-Leaders and Div Leaders were thinking of not even promoting you to admin. But at the time they had no choice. The only reason you even got admin was because Silence requested it for some reason. Just pointing it out. Dunno if Silence requested you be div leader too or not.

i got promoted to admin for fixing the hats for the !hub system cuz no1 wanted to do it so i took my time and did it that's why i got promoted to admin but i understand where you're coming from in your heads its like " why is it him and not me i should be the one i do more then him" well if that was true then you would have been chosen

and ducki i still think you wall hack

@@Draxxx

Would you Kindly Stfu and get off this thread if your just going post random shit?

In other news, i was surprised to see ganja get div so quickly, They are plenty of other admins that deserved it, and has been active for months. I agree Ganja has done a lot but that still doesn't scoot him up in the line of secession.It just isn't fair to the other older staff that they see the newer members rise to the top of the ladder.

" why is it him and not me i should be the one i do more then him" well if that was true then you would have been chosen

Are you NOT reading anything people are saying? We said there was other people who we thought deserved it more than you. We did not say you aren't good for div, just saying you've only been in xG for a short amount of time to have Div.

and ducki i still think you wall hack

What does that have to do with anything? You're showing your immaturity by bringing up old news. That is over & done with, don't be an immature prick. Get over the fact duckiijr hacked. He got unbanned.

it has nothing to do with anything i just said that to joke with ducki and im not trying to be an immature prick , it has nothing to do whos been here longer but i know where you're coming from

it has nothing to do with anything i just said that to joke with ducki and im not trying to be an immature prick , it has nothing to do whos been here longer but i know where you're coming from

Jokes turn into bigger things. Like that post on McNeo's ban request after he left xG. I said "Drunk bastard" in white chat, he got really mad. I meant it as a joke. If the person conceives it as a joke, great. If not, you seem like a dick.

& You keep saying you know where I'm coming from, but I don't truly believe that.

well you're a mod for css and you mostly play ur division arthman
I am a mod BECAUSE I DECIDED to be mc xGD. I was admin for longer than you were in xG. That being the case, I also play more Counter strike than Minecraft.

ive decided that no one is worthy enough to earn css div, poncher, hudson and mullin havent been as active as of recent, so i cant rly promote someone whos not on, ganja is too green to be getting css div. so until then, there shall be no css div leader until we higher ups feel its right for someone to get it

-sealed away in the last great time war