Matsi

Matsi

Not that my opinion matters, from the conversations we've had, I understand your point of your view and I respect it. We've all had our ups and downs and many people in xG have done that including me and not just you strictly speaking. I hope who ever reads this is impacted or at least understand where I'm coming from. Many members and players I've noticed don't exactly like people because of the actions we've committed in the servers, on teamspeak or the mic, but we've all moved forward from that or we can. If the odd person still doesn't move forward or have general animosity towards a said player then it's an issue that person needs to resolve them self, I am not speaking about Matsi, I'm speaking about the community as a whole.

Anyways, +1

Activity 8/10

Maturity 8/10

I don't vouch for people, I don't like to vouch for people, if people ask me to +1, I ignored it cause I'd let the community decide, since this is a re-join and my current mind state and I'm just stating something that maybe able to help the community move forward.

Granted I've acted immature and I have to work on myself, I have no right to judge you but since I have to follow criteria I am. This is me being honest as as possible and I really see Matsi being a good asset since he has the knowledge that will and can help move the community forward.

JB is full of retards.. I'm finding another server[/url]

You left because of that, it isn't exactly fixed, but it's a problem on every server. So my question is:

HOW DO YOU WANNA FIX IT?

There's not really anything I can do without being in a position of power. I've tried to demo things and report stuff but that just got people mad at me and solved nothing.

I pretty much got told that "Because they are only breaking minor rules that it is ok..."

At this point I am just going to ignore the "little things" and just try to have fun. If at some point I get promoted to a rank where I can actually make a difference then I will. Until then I will focus on helping with major issues such as plugin fixes(like the ones I helped fix recently) and letting an admin know when someone is doing something "major" such as mass Freekilling or hacking

+1 seen matsi around csgo jb for like 4 or 5 months now

went down a rocky road but who doesnt, left bc of percieved or real abuse by M/A's

maturity9/10

active8/10

You play CS:S Jailbreak, and while its a lot less than CS:GO Jailbreak, I can still speak for this. You actually do know the CS:S rules very nicely, figuring the CS:GO rules are pretty much edited from the CS:S rules, you should be able to switch between servers. It still can be a little bit of a challenge, I'm sure, with the rules differing, but seeing how you've acted on CS:S,

M: 8/10

(For CS:S)A: 4/10

+1

You constantly complain and talk a lot of shit about mods and stuff so why exactly are you re-applying? I don't mean to sound mean if I do because I personally sort of like you, but it's the truth. 0

A:9

M:9

+1

I've seen him on CS:GO and he's a good guy. Knows the rules, doesn't get mad easily like so many others. I hope he gets in again

I haven't had much experience with you in server myself, but you seem to have caused quite a few problems here on the forums. Certain threads you started with member protests and ban requests have been negative and hostile to say the least. You have seemingly gone out of your way to start fights with certain members of the community. Now it is my understanding that you were once a valued member of the community, but my personal experience with you has been unfavorable. Unless you can change my mind, I will not vote.

I have known Matsi for sometime, and he seems nice. But based on others' comments, I could only give a 0 for now. I hope we can get to know each other better in the future.

Best regards,

Update: 1st March, 2013.

+1 :stung:

+1 has worked on past issues and I think would be a valuable community member - somewhat surprised non-cs:go members are giving their opinion? I am going to start commenting on gary's mod, CSS and other gay division applications :)