Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

TTT radar/traitor door glitch

So ever since the TTT came up I've noticed a somewhat persistent problem, though it doesn't always happen. Basically, when you buy the radar it pops up all the green circles/red circles but those circles stay in a static location on your screen no matter where you move or what direction you are facing.

The same exact thing happens with traitor doors/traitor button options, they are in a static location on my screen and don't move which also prevents me from ever being able to press them.

I think most people know what I mean already but if needed I can try to record a demo and show you.

I've heard many people talking about the bug and it can be pretty annoying, I was just wondering if it would be possible to have it fixed? @@Fuzz @@SkitZoFrenzly. @@DMTwired

Also, this doesn't always happen and seems to be somewhat random. However it does happen very often for me and can be pretty frustrating. I don't know if there is any specific reason that causes this on my end but it's been happening with a lot of people.

This never happened to me. like skit said get a demo and maybe we can fix it.

But for now i would just reinstall. like delete the G-mod folder and reinstall it, that may fix it.

because most likely its a glitch with your client of TTT and reinstalling would probably fix it.