Sign in to follow this  
Didact

rip csgo 2013

nevr 4get

seriously I have to play on sG now and the admins there are a bunch of fucking retards. Anyone know what we can do to keep the server alive?

#Rip CS:GO <3 <3 <3 :cry::cry: :hail:

says the negro I invited yesterday to play jailbreak with necromancer and I, who didn't join. it's only dead if you make it dead.

You dont even need hub anymore just sponsor the jailbreak server as some sort of trading server to, sort of like tf2 do a key giveaway now and then and you can get the population up easily

Er me gaw.

For some reason I keep coming back to read these threads. Hi, I'm CPMaverick, I was a regular and moderator here as some of you might remember. I didn't stop playing JB because of hub, or plugins; it just got boring. I think a lot of you guys probably feel the same way. Sometimes I'll jump on to CS: GO though, and xG is always dead while a couple other jailbreak servers are still chugging along. I think a lot of it was to do with a general failure a few months ago with terrible new policies like dead chat removal and assholes like Line.

All that said, it was a lot of fun, and I really enjoying playing with the xG staff and regulars. Hopefully when CS: GO inevitably goes FTP, there will be a resurgence of activity. Until then, I think it's pretty much dead.

Er me gaw.

For some reason I keep coming back to read these threads. Hi, I'm CPMaverick, I was a regular and moderator here as some of you might remember. I didn't stop playing JB because of hub, or plugins; it just got boring. I think a lot of you guys probably feel the same way. Sometimes I'll jump on to CS: GO though, and xG is always dead while a couple other jailbreak servers are still chugging along. I think a lot of it was to do with a general failure a few months ago with terrible new policies like dead chat removal and assholes like Line.

All that said, it was a lot of fun, and I really enjoying playing with the xG staff and regulars. Hopefully when CS: GO inevitably goes FTP, there will be a resurgence of activity. Until then, I think it's pretty much dead.

i thought you were dead

Er me gaw.

i thought you were dead

just a ghost

Er me gaw.

Yep. Correct. Assholes like Line.